Home General Discussion

Best Value Maduro

bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
It's pretty self explanatory, but I'd like to see some different opinions on maduros. There is no set price range since "value" will be different for each person, but what is that one stick that you feel you really get your money's worth. I'll start it off with Fuente 858M.

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I like the CAO Brazilia. It is a quality stick.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Est 1844 no 50
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Camacho Triple Maduro

This got me thinking so I had to edit...The Tat Black is pretty awesome. So is the LFD FPII.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    jr_p951:
    Camacho Triple Maduro

This got me thinking so I had to edit...The Tat Black is pretty awesome. So is the LFD FPII.
    Brother, you and I apparently have entirely different budgets!!..lol

I'll second the LHCOF as well as:
    Cusano paired maduro
    Diesel
    Onyx Reserve
    Montesino maduro
    LGC Serie R maduro

Edit: just realized you said one stick. I guess I'd go with Diesel for the money.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Heavy:
    jr_p951:
    Camacho Triple Maduro

Brother, you and I apparently have entirely different budgets!!..lol

I'll second the LHCOF as well as:
    Cusano paired maduro
    Diesel
    Onyx Reserve
    Montesino maduro
    LGC Serie R maduro

Edit: just realized you said one stick. I guess I'd go with Diesel for the money.

Agree with Heavy, also love the CAO Brazilia in the Gol! vitola, another great option is the ITC Super Fuerte Maduro, I'm smoking one as I type this and it's a damn fine smoke for the money.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I really like the 5 Vegas "A".
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    I second ( maybe third) the Diesel Unholy Cocktail. a box at normal ccom prices is just 99 if you grab it on the sprint sale it is damn near 60$. either price is a heck of a deal for this cigar. For me it has every thing i like in a cigar and i plan on always having them in my humi untill i get tired of smoking them. I smoked one of these things and i instantly said " i have to have a freaking box of these".
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    For the price I was paying, Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto, hands down. (I procured most of them (40 or so) at ~$4.00 a piece, so yes, it is a value stick to me.)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Love them but even gonna say what I paid for last camacho triple maduro
    Direwolf:
    Love them but even gonna say what I paid for last camacho triple maduro
    Come on Randall, you can tell me, were friends, LOL...........
    Take two $10 bills n add tax
    Direwolf:
    I sure hope it wasn't for the Robusto? Did you at least like it?
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    I'll second, third and quadruple Diesel. It totally slipped my mind for some reason.
    bandyt09:
    Direwolf:
    Toro 6x60. was like a buck difference between that n the robusto. awesome flavor and smoked forever.
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    Direwolf:
    Toro 6x60. was like a buck difference between that n the robusto. awesome flavor and smoked forever.
    Hmmmmm......
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    CAO Brazilia
    Diesel UHC>br> Obsidian Belicoso or Double Perfecto
    Est. 1844, any size
    Direwolf:
    I'm all for helping local businesses, but on my budget..
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    bandyt09:
    For the price I was paying, Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto, hands down. (I procured most of them (40 or so) at ~$4.00 a piece, so yes, it is a value stick to me.)
    Damn, I didn't realize they could be found for that cheap. I figured that would easily be a $8-$10 stick even on the cheap. I've yet to have one so I'll start keeping an eye out - thanks for the heads up.
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:
    I got rent, a few bills, and a hedgehog to take care of lol. but, yes, I do need to learn to shop a little better .
    Direwolf:
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:
    I got rent, a few bills, and a hedgehog to take care of lol. but, yes, I do need to learn to shop a little better .
    Pledge your allegiance to CCOM http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=550
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    ep carrillo maduro no. 4
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Direwolf:
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:
    A hedge hog????where did you get a hedgehog? also do you have to keep it in a cage or can it walk around your house. Also do they get along with cats and dongs? your answers to these questions will determine if i go buy a hedge hog freaking tomorrow sir.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Price wise, La Estella Cubana, Bahia red,,Arganese maduro are some pretty good smokes IMO. For a favorite I got to go with the 1844.
    Imgembo:
    Direwolf:
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:
    A hedge hog????where did you get a hedgehog? also do you have to keep it in a cage or can it walk around your house. Also do they get along with cats and dongs? your answers to these questions will determine if i go buy a hedge hog freaking tomorrow sir.
    I got it from a local breeder. They are a pretty easy low maintenance pet. I wouldn't let it run around the house without supervision, they like to borrow and hide. I keep it in a cage with it's wheel. I'd be careful around cats and for sure not let it anywhere near your dong . They are nocturnal and will run on their wheels all night long, so if ya a light sleeper iit might keep you up. best thing I'd say is google them and read up on them before ya jump out and buy one.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Imgembo:
    Direwolf:
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:

If I may butt in, there are very few things I want near my dong... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry couldn't help myself after seeing the typo. (snicker, chortle, giggle...)
    I couldn't pass it up either.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    for really really value maduro, the bahia maddy is pretty good, i have a couple left that are 2 years old i need to try
    Toombes:
    Imgembo:
    Direwolf:
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:

If I may butt in, there are very few things I want near my dong... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry couldn't help myself after seeing the typo. (snicker, chortle, giggle...)
    for the record i met dog however this is with out a doubt my best typo ever lol.