Home Non Cigar Related

Who's got kids?

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Five children and six grandchildren. All by forty-six. Kind of makes you feel old but definitely proud also.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Three. 27-Boy; 24-Girl; 22-Boy.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    3 girls, ages 6,4, and 1. pretty crazy
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Here's a picture of my little girl, learning how to stick her head inside plastic bags...a pretty good skill to learn:

Kezar Lake
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Kids turn into adults who think you are a bank.
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    bigharpoon:
    Here's a picture of my little girl, learning how to stick her head inside plastic bags...a pretty good skill to learn:

Kezar Lake
    Oh dear, makes a mother cringe!! lol!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    It made me cringe too. Kids have a way of doing things that can stop your heart. Good and bad.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Salem:
    bigharpoon:

Kezar Lake
    Oh dear, makes a mother cringe!! lol!
    made me want chips
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    3 boys (10, 2, and 2), and 1 girl (8).
    CvilleE:
    3 boys (10, 2, and 2), and 1 girl (8).
    Oh, you're busy......and always will be, lol!!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    so far no kids for me, but i just baptized my 4 year old niece so she has my heart
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I've got two: My boy is 5 and my girl is 3 (going on 16).

I've already heard of a great way to handle my daughter's suitors once she starts dating:

When the young man comes to pick her up, make sure you are cleaning your shotgun in the living room. Invite the young man to sit down and ask him his name. When he tells you, pick up a shotgun shell and write his name on it. Place it on the mantle and say "Have a nice date with my daughter. Don't bring her home late.".
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    bigharpoon:

Kezar Lake
    LOL! You get father of the year award!

When my son was an infant my brother-in-law and I posed him for pictures holding a beer bottle. The wife LOVED it! ...well, not really
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    1 son for my wife and I, he's almost 15 months. It's been a crazy 15 months, lots of stress and very little sleep, but love him more than anything. Its crazy how they say your life is changed forever, but you have to experience it firsthand to really appreciate how quickly your priorities change and you realize your child is the single most important thing in your life.
    Heavy:

I've already heard of a great way to handle my daughter's suitors once she starts dating:

When the young man comes to pick her up, make sure you are cleaning your shotgun in the living room. Invite the young man to sit down and ask him his name. When he tells you, pick up a shotgun shell and write his name on it. Place it on the mantle and say "Have a nice date with my daughter. Don't bring her home late.".
    That's a good idea......really!
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Salem:
    Heavy:

That's some comedians line, anyone know who? Had 2 old timers near retirement tell me that joke in the past year. Funny as heck because if you know me you know i hate white trash isms of the southern variety but that's still funny to picture a father with a cute daughter doing with a shotgun on the porch.
    blurr:
    Salem:
    Heavy:

That's some comedians line, anyone know who? Had 2 old timers near retirement tell me that joke in the past year. Funny as heck because if you know me you know i hate white trash isms of the southern variety but that's still funny to picture a father with a cute daughter doing with a shotgun on the porch.
    I don't know but didn't Rodney Adkins sing a song similar to that? And didn't comedian Bill Engvall make a joke about it?
    Heavy:
    bigharpoon:

Kezar Lake

When my son was an infant my brother-in-law and I posed him for pictures holding a beer bottle. The wife LOVED it! ...well, not really
    Actually my Father Of The Year Award was for this:

hardware store

She took off while we were in the middle of checking out and this is where she ran to. She was so frickin' tickled with herself, you can see her huge grin! Sorry for the crappy phone pic...
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Three girls here. 6, 3, and 5 months. Not to mention while in high school, my wife won the state championship for speech in DRAMA and all my kids take after her. Needless to say. . . AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey Harpo, what was little Miss trying to get, One of those Pink Safety helmets. She's going to need one from the looks of her precocious behavior.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Harpoon, that has GOT to be the best kid pic EVER!!! What bravery... I see a future in extreme sports! LOL
    Oh Harpoon, mother cringing again! :)
    This is what you get when both your parents were whitewater raft guides...oh boy
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    The Sniper:
    Harpoon, that has GOT to be the best kid pic EVER!!! What bravery... I see a future in extreme sports! LOL
    +1
    Photobucket
    This is the only picture we have of all seven of us. I can't remember if I posted it before but here it is. L to R: Back row: Hannah, RC (Me), Amanda, Hayley Front row: Analeigh, Ryan, and Seren.

Since I know for a fact everyone here is counting impaired. That is a family of seven, with five kids. Oldest two are step daughters, middle one is my first. Youngest two are the twins who's birth I missed when I was 'on vacation'! I love them all. A few issues with the step kids, but that's probably only because they are old enough to have their own opinions. I'm sure I'll get there with the other three sooner or later.
    DSWarmack:
    Photobucket
    This is the only picture we have of all seven of us. I can't remember if I posted it before but here it is. L to R: Back row: Hannah, RC (Me), Amanda, Hayley Front row: Analeigh, Ryan, and Seren.

Since I know for a fact everyone here is counting impaired. That is a family of seven, with five kids. Oldest two are step daughters, middle one is my first. Youngest two are the twins who's birth I missed when I was 'on vacation'! I love them all. A few issues with the step kids, but that's probably only because they are old enough to have their own opinions. I'm sure I'll get there with the other three sooner or later.
    Beautiful family!!!!!!!!
    They come from good stock!
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    2 girls - One just turned 2 and one that is 5 months old.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    I am definitely one of those parents who love sharing photos of their kids, haha. I have an 18 month old named Elijahheres a photo of him and my wifeUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appheres one of him getting ready to cause troubleUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appand heres him jumping on his new toddler bedUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appthis is just him being rebellious Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    bigharpoon:
    Heavy:
    bigharpoon:

Kezar Lake

Actually my Father Of The Year Award was for this:

hardware store

She took off while we were in the middle of checking out and this is where she ran to. She was so frickin' tickled with herself, you can see her huge grin! Sorry for the crappy phone pic...
    i can't believe you stopped to take a photo! haha great pic