Home General Discussion

Puro Authentico Maduro

2»

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Any word on these yet? I see the regular ones can be purchased as low as $37.50 for a 10 pack shipped, hopefully these will be a good price too!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I hope Tim gets a stockpile of these in his wheelhouse, soon... I know that if he could offer these at the same deal that he does with the reg MOW PA (especially the combo deal with the SL) I will be buying them by the truck load.

If this cigar is NOT awesome, I will be more surprised than I've ever been in my life... cause AJ knows powerhouse cigars, and AJ knows PA maduro, and AJ knows coronas. Put that together and ship it my way!
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    BigT06:
    I hope Tim gets a stockpile of these in his wheelhouse, soon... I know that if he could offer these at the same deal that he does with the reg MOW PA (especially the combo deal with the SL) I will be buying them by the truck load.

If this cigar is NOT awesome, I will be more surprised than I've ever been in my life... cause AJ knows powerhouse cigars, and AJ knows PA maduro, and AJ knows coronas. Put that together and ship it my way!
    Amen! My ninja AD is on the same level!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    When I talked to Andy last week he said they aren't in stock yet, and they will most likely be a Cfest release. I am hoping they come out a little sooner...like Meow!
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    As the MOW PA's are a favorite of mine I'm game to try the new release.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I kept hearing the sister site had them and are on back order. Don't know if they ever had any, but I saw some people posting that they ordered a pack of maduros...not sure 100% though.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Sorry, just posted this on a new thread but they just hit the dock tonight. Should be ready to ship tomorrow!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Well, just got a 10pk, should be getting these in the next day or so. Can't wait to try it.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'll be smoking my first one of these tonight.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    skweekz:
    I expect a solid post in the "ratings and reviews section"
    dennisking:
    skweekz:
    I expect a solid post in the "ratings and reviews section"
    I'll try my best even though my wife came home with a 12 pack of yellow fizzy water for my enjoyment tonight haha
    Just lit fire to this gem and I'm already impressed
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    skweekz:
    YES!
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    YES!
    I just wanna say the only thing this smoke is missing is me standing at a craps table while smoking it.
    So the cigar meets your approval?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    skweekz:
    ENFIDL:
    skweekz:
    YES!
    I just wanna say the only thing this smoke is missing is me standing at a craps table while smoking it.
    I'll take the inside 5689 full odds
    I should get my 10pk in a day or so. Wonder if I should fire one up ROTT.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I'm starting to regret my decision to wait for an actual box...
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Looking forward to smoking one tonight!
    Ken Light:
    I was gonna wait for the boxes, but I figured what do I need a box for? Just get the 10pk, you'll save some money too.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Krieg:
    Ken Light:
    I was gonna wait for the boxes, but I figured what do I need a box for? Just get the 10pk, you'll save some money too.
    In theory you're right, but if you saw the utter chaos that is the singels in my cabinet...they'll go into a black hole never to be seen again. Also, there's just something cool about that box with the tobacco padding in it.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Ken Light:
    Krieg:
    Ken Light:
    In theory you're right, but if you saw the utter chaos that is the singels in my cabinet...they'll go into a black hole never to be seen again. Also, there's just something cool about that box with the tobacco padding in it.
    They did really nail the packaging for the PA. One of my favs