Home General Discussion

NOOB to Ccom forums

2»

Comments

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    mweber:
    KingoftheCove:
    mweber:
    Only so many hours in the day! Im also a graphic/website designer so things just take time :)
    what!!!
    No excuses now!
    Quit lurking around here and get that website done young man!
    Just open Dreamwearver or whatever software you use...... whip out an About, Contact, and Products page and be done with it.

Geez, it's not like the "old days" when I was doing web sites.........you had to code by hand in them days.....and I had to walk thru the snow to get to my office..........and I had to be aware of browser compatibility issues, screen size restrictions, bandwith issues (optimize everything) cause most people were still on dial-up......................there was no Flash or any of this new sh!t.......it was all cgi baby!! and tiresome/buggy database driven crap!!.............shall I bore you some more??.....didn't think so

I want to see your website by Jan 15th.........no excuses!

HAHA! Classic! BOO to Dreamweaver. I do all that stuff by hand! gotta make it all semantic so google will like it! Theres still browser compatibility issues, mainly with IE because it is the devil, and Flash is out, HTML5/CSS3 is IN! Ill stop boring you!...... Jan 15th? I might be able to do that :)
    heh heh!! good!
    I hope html5 is in (it's about time!)

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Hey welcome to the forums brother. I just arrived in your town tonight. Shame it was to catch a boat.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    mweber:
    kaspera79:
    Hey Mike welcome to the Club. I see your a hockey fan, The Blues are my 7th favorite team.
    Chicago ay? At least you have the blackhawks. I assume ur not a baseball fan... i wouldnt either with a team like the cubs....
    No, I am a Baseball fan too, and the Cubs are the team I enjoy watching. Win or lose.