Home General Discussion

NOOB to Ccom forums

mwebermweber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
Hey fellow knuckle draggers. Im Mike, (hi mike). New to Ccom's forums, but have been around the Banter for a while. Interested in doing a few trades to get some good trader feedback. Ive been into cigars now for a good handful a years, and have tried a bunch. My "staple" type would have to be Honduran Maddys, but i like most others. Usually not a fan of Connies tho. Some of my fave gars are: Graycliff Emerald Graycliff Double Espresso Graycliff Profesionale RP Edge MoW Ruination MoW Armada RP Decade The list can keep going on and on. Hopefully Ill get to know quite a few of you well, like I have gotten to know Shaun Harrison.

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    mweber:
    The list can keep going on and on. Hopefully Ill get to know quite a few of you well, like I have gotten to know Shaun Harrison.
    You have lost 5 cool points.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Marker:
    mweber:
    The list can keep going on and on. Hopefully Ill get to know quite a few of you well, like I have gotten to know Shaun Harrison.
    Only 5 ?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    laker1963:
    Marker:
    mweber:
    Only 5 ?
    My scale only goes from -10 to 10. He is halfway to Ryan Seacrest.
  • mwebermweber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Marker:
    mweber:
    ZING!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    You know Shaun? Uh oh...what did he tell you? Forget all that and you'll be fine! LoL!

Welcome to the forum!

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Marker:
    laker1963:
    Marker:
    mweber:
    Only 5 ?
    My scale only goes from -10 to 10. He is halfway to Ryan Seacrest.
    LMAO that's an even bigger hit than your point scale.

"I'm sorry, that's a three point deduction. You are halfway to Richard Simmons"

WELCOME
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Welcome aboard!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Welcome to the forum Mike, that was a helluva humidor you made Shaun!
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Welcome to the boards remember cello is a choice one makes for themselves and just buy a Wine fridge instead of figuring out what size humi to get. BTW are you the guy who made The Lancelot? If so don't pay attention to any of the previous comments.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    +1 to what welder said, and welcome to the forums!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum!
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Glad to have you!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Welcome to the boards Mike!!! Really glad that you decided to jump in head first and join us on here :) Shaun is a great friend and awesome brother (cool points not withstanding lol) and I look forward to trading and getting to know you better my friend. Shoot me a Private Message (PM shorthand) if you have any questions, just hit the contact button next to someone's name and select "Send Blank A Private Message" if you want to get ahold of anyone.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Thewelder:
    Welcome to the boards remember cello is a choice one makes for themselves and just buy a Wine fridge instead of figuring out what size humi to get. BTW are you the guy who made The Lancelot? If so don't pay attention to any of the previous comments.
    Yes I think he is.

Welcome to the forum
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    That was a bad @ss humidor!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything, just let us know.
    bigharpoon:
    Welcome to the forum Mike, that was a helluva humidor you made Shaun!
    Thanks!
    Thewelder:
    Hahaha yeah thats me!
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Looking forward to doing a few trades!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    you like honduran Maduros? have you tried the Camacho diploma Maduro? One of my favorite blends of all time.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Welcome! Nice to have you!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey Mike welcome to the Club. I see your a hockey fan, The Blues are my 7th favorite team.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Welcome
    I'll trade ya some smokes for one of those humis.....heh!
    How about getting your web site up so us non-facebookers can see your humis.

KingoftheCove:
    Welcome
    I'll trade ya some smokes for one of those humis.....heh!
    How about getting your web site up so us non-facebookers can see your humis.

Only so many hours in the day! Im also a graphic/website designer so things just take time :)
    kaspera79:
    Hey Mike welcome to the Club. I see your a hockey fan, The Blues are my 7th favorite team.
    Chicago ay? At least you have the blackhawks. I assume ur not a baseball fan... i wouldnt either with a team like the cubs....
    kuzi16:
    you like honduran Maduros? have you tried the Camacho diploma Maduro? One of my favorite blends of all time.
    I have not tried that one. I have a couple of the Triple Maduros resting, but havnt cracked into one yet.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Welcome to the forum. PM me if you want to get a trade going.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    mweber:
    Only so many hours in the day! Im also a graphic/website designer so things just take time :)
    what!!!
    No excuses now!
    Quit lurking around here and get that website done young man!
    Just open Dreamwearver or whatever software you use...... whip out an About, Contact, and Products page and be done with it.

Geez, it's not like the "old days" when I was doing web sites.........you had to code by hand in them days.....and I had to walk thru the snow to get to my office..........and I had to be aware of browser compatibility issues, screen size restrictions, bandwith issues (optimize everything) cause most people were still on dial-up......................there was no Flash or any of this new sh!t.......it was all cgi baby!! and tiresome/buggy database driven crap!!.............shall I bore you some more??.....didn't think so

I want to see your website by Jan 15th.........no excuses!

KingoftheCove:
    mweber:
    what!!!
    No excuses now!
    Quit lurking around here and get that website done young man!
    Just open Dreamwearver or whatever software you use...... whip out an About, Contact, and Products page and be done with it.

Geez, it's not like the "old days" when I was doing web sites.........you had to code by hand in them days.....and I had to walk thru the snow to get to my office..........and I had to be aware of browser compatibility issues, screen size restrictions, bandwith issues (optimize everything) cause most people were still on dial-up......................there was no Flash or any of this new sh!t.......it was all cgi baby!! and tiresome/buggy database driven crap!!.............shall I bore you some more??.....didn't think so

I want to see your website by Jan 15th.........no excuses!

HAHA! Classic! BOO to Dreamweaver. I do all that stuff by hand! gotta make it all semantic so google will like it! Theres still browser compatibility issues, mainly with IE because it is the devil, and Flash is out, HTML5/CSS3 is IN! Ill stop boring you!...... Jan 15th? I might be able to do that :)