Home General Discussion

Please HELP the Irishman!!!

2»

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    deejmemixx:
    kuzi16:
    if i am not mistakening for reps too. or they were 6 months ago.
    I think you forgot to put who was kuzi
    Interesting.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thank you brothers!!! I will be looking into San Lotano and Rodrigo cigars today for being a rep for them. Amanda in her infinte awesomeness (yes it is a word) created a BRILLIANT review/blog website for me last night. There are a few tweaks that still need to be made, and some more reviews that need to be posted, but it is quite special in my opinion. Thanks IrishAJ!!! As soon as I figure out how to hot-link it into my Signature that will be done, but for now here is the link!

http://www.wix.com/stingercamaro/irishcigarreview

Thanks to one and all AGAIN! Keep it coming guys and gals!
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    90+ Irishman:
    Thank you brothers!!! I will be looking into San Lotano and Rodrigo cigars today for being a rep for them. Amanda in her infinte awesomeness (yes it is a word) created a BRILLIANT review/blog website for me last night. There are a few tweaks that still need to be made, and some more reviews that need to be posted, but it is quite special in my opinion. Thanks IrishAJ!!! As soon as I figure out how to hot-link it into my Signature that will be done, but for now here is the link!

Just quote my reply and copy paste the link part to your sig... Irish Cigar Review
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    90+ Irishman:

Just a hint, Brett. Those of us with iPhones won't be able to visit the site the way it is. I just tried it and was told I need FlashPlayer to view it. Each time I've tried to download FP to my iPhone I've been told that Apple won't allow it. Just thought I'd let ya know.....
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Yeah I ran into that myself last night... currently trying to figure out a way around it, but I'm techno-stupid whereas my wife is brilliant... so I need to wait for her help LOL
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    You will have to use something other than WIX if you want IPAD or IPHONE users to be able to see the site you will need to go with an HTML site instead of a flash site. There isnt a way currently to change your wix site to a non flash site. (That I can find)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Flash is going the way of the dodo bird.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    90+ Irishman:
    Yeah I ran into that myself last night... currently trying to figure out a way around it, but I'm techno-stupid whereas my wife is brilliant... so I need to wait for her help LOL
    Also, minor detail, "amateur" not "amature." I thought it was a typo at first but it's there twice. I don't know the tech stuff these guys are talking about, but I like what I see so far!!