Home General Discussion

Gurkha destroyed me!

2»

Comments

• xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    e6specialk:
    Congrats E, you definitely deserve all that is coming to you.
    Sounds like a threat lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. I don't know about me deserving getting them but they mean a lot. The blog is only as successful as you guys make it and by that it's been a huge success! In 77 days of blogging the blog has had just over 7K views. It keeps gaining popularity and momentum thanks to the awesome BOTL out there. So thank you guys for enjoying it!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Hey E, nice pickup!!! I wouldnt mind doing some trading to get me and jj a couple of those...
    FIXED IT BRO,LOL image
    LMAO Thats totally messed up!!!!
    LMAO you two clowns are funny. PM me and we'll work something out. Not many of them will be traded as I want to sit on these for awhile and age the crap out of them.
    i was just clowning,lol
    Me and JJ may have been clowning, ok JJ was. But ENFIDL sure wasnt he dropped this one out of nowhere. After reading E's post about not wantin to trade too many and wanting to age them I sent E a PM telling him Thanks but No Thanks and to keep the box intact, well I guess I misunderstood, he may not of wanted to trade but he sure wanted to bomb...Thanks E
    Oh and look JJ I got my own pic so you can keep yours,, I can hear that sigh of relief!!!
    Photobucket
    Rudy I'm glad to see that they got there safely! You should have known this was gonna happen lol You know how we roll on here! Glad to see you're enjoying the sheet ;) and hope you enjoy the sticks as well.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Has anybody actually smoked one of the Cellar Reserves yet? How are they?
    I haven't had the chance to yet but I am def excited to try it
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Very nice, that is great to get the brand recognition! Keep it up!!
    ENFIDL:
    I haven't had the chance to yet but I am def excited to try it
    And I am excited to hear about it.
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Very nice, that is great to get the brand recognition! Keep it up!!
    Seriously - it's so cool to see a fellow brother here on the board getting recognized and thanked personally from the big dogs. You're kind of like almost at rock star level.. Almost..
    When you combine this with the Room 101 bomb I got, Scissor cutter shirt and stickers, and my own custom made sampler that's here on CCOM does that get me to "rock star level"? lol

Thanks man it is really nice not just from the oh look I got some great stuff from great people but from the point of wow my blog is truly being enjoyed by people stand point.