Home General Discussion

I did it!! I smoked the first one!!!!

2»

Comments

• brettdub33brettdub33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 56
    Congrats Brother!!! Before you know it you will trying a retrohale and realy be able to pick up some very complex and subtle notes... just be careful the first time you do it just try to catch the slight end or your exhale...
  • brettdub33brettdub33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 56
    Salem:
    ....or part of it anyway. Since it was my first time, I only smoked half of it. It was a great experience. And the longer I smoked it, the better it got. But I didn't want to push it. I accidentally inhaled twice and didn't want to get sick, and I didn't. I chose for my first one, a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. It was not strong at all and had a faint taste of cocoa, which I liked. There were numerous other tastes going around in there too, but I can't explain what they are. But it was a good experience. Next time, whole thing. :) Here's my cigar in progress and a pic of my cigars in my humidor!! imageimage
    I see you have a Tobak Especial Robusto Dulce! Goes great with a nice french roas black cofee...
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Congrats Salem, I am glad you enjoyed your first cigar. Stick with it, you will be amazed at all the different nuances that different tobaccos have. Never be afraid to ask questions.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Try the edge lite, it has 3 years on it.