Home General Discussion

Cigar "Misses" of the year - 2011

2»

Comments

• atlthrasher@comcast.netatlthrasher@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    I really like the Cain Daytona after being disappointed with my first one. It has made its way into my rotation as a morning smoke. I typically dislike Dominican cigars, but the107 is also a good morning smoke. My biggest disappointment this year was the Padilla Artemis. On the other Hand the Padilla Miami 8&11 was my favorite new release. The OSA was also a decent morning smoke imo. You couldn't pat me to try a Swag.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    pbchevo:
    my miss was on the MOW Virtue I just cant get any good flavors to come out had 3 and to ME I just dont like it. I guess its just not for me.
    Hate to see that some of you guys didnt enjoy the Cain Daytona
    100% agree
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I would tend to agree on Swag, thinking of throwing my other one with my infused to see what happens..
    I love the 107 especially the Toro and Lancero, only problem I had with the lancero was it going out, but I blame the fact I smoke a lot slower now on that.
    La Sirena is good but I can't stand the damn band that takes up 3/4 of the cigar forcing you to remove it within 20 mins of lighting up
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Only one cigar this year: CAO Sol - if smoking lettuce is your cup of tea I guess it is the cigar for you. It wasn't horrible but it was a huge let down. Very one dimensional in flavor and strength.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Java Mint. It was great for the first inch but it settles into a just mint flavor while losing the classic java core at about the inch mark and I couldn't get into it. I love the Java and maybe had too high of hopes for it