Home General Discussion

Women smoking cigars

2»

Comments

• howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    Diamondog:
    Cigars aren't for women, no time for 'em....mines far too busy cooking, cleaning and ironing...
    n makin' samichez.....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    kuzi16:
    awesome. im glad you are showing interest. Women tend to have very refined palates especially after having children.
    my wife (not a mother) enjoys only the finest. her favorite brand is Davidoff, specifically the thousand series (one of my favorites too) and the Gran Cru.
    they may be pricey but damn... they are amazing.

feel free to ask anything. we were all newbies at one time or another.
    most of us always will be.
    It is true about women's palates. I work in the cosmetic industry making raw materials for all the big cosmetic companies. One company in the industry will only use women , preferably pregnant women to "sniff" certain compounds.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Welcome to the forum....the only thing hotter then a cigar smoking woman is a tattooed motorcycle ridin' cigar smoking woman!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    howtobass:
    Diamondog:
    Cigars aren't for women, no time for 'em....mines far too busy cooking, cleaning and ironing...
    n makin' samichez.....
    God I love samichez..... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Did that already and now ready for a cigar! (in repsonse to the cleaning, ironing and such).
    howtobass:
    Diamondog:
    n makin' samichez.....
    Bet you guys wouldn't say that if your wives where home and not out right now Christmas shopping
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Welcome Salem... It's nice to have you here with us.. Guys, shall we warn her about Lassie ?
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Maybe we can get her to model on DDs thread.
    Ok, who's Lassie?
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    Diamondog:
    n makin' samichez.....
    Bet you guys wouldn't say that if your wives where home and not out right now Christmas shopping
    I was j/k... plus my wife is sitting next to me, she already spent all my christmas money! LOL.
    howtobass:
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    Diamondog:
    n makin' samichez.....
    I was j/k... plus my wife is sitting next to me, she already spent all my christmas money! LOL.
    Then I guess she has time to make you a samichez
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Salem:
    Ok, who's Lassie?
    Lassie is our resident wise-cracker, we love him.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Salem:
    Ok, who's Lassie?
    Ummm ... You'll know when he shows up. Let's just say he makes us all a little uncomfortable when he has a Miller Lite or two. But, we love him like a brother. (red headed, step child, black sheep, can't take him out in public, do you always have to embarass me ? brother).
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    Diamondog:
    n makin' samichez.....
    She said she'll get right on that.... if it were only that easy....
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    Diamondog:
    n makin' samichez.....
    My wife made me some samichez tonight. That's why I married her. Samichez. She has mad samich making skills.

and she's hot

and she cleans a lot

and she has a good job

but mostly for the samichez.
    BigT06:
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    MTuccelli:
    howtobass:
    Diamondog:
    n makin' samichez.....
    My wife made me some samichez tonight. That's why I married her. Samichez. She has mad samich making skills.

and she's hot

and she cleans a lot

and she has a good job

but mostly for the samichez.
    "Georgia Wife Samichez Battle"..... Round 1
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    wife smoked an isle de sol tonight, and have to say....dead sexy. She enjoyed it as well, now to find some more she would like
    I sure do appreciate the responses to my post! Thank you!! Great bunch here.
  • Bubba3650Bubba3650 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 84
    DeeJ's wife smokes cigars - It is definitely sexy when a woman smokes a cigar.
    I've been mentioning to my husband off and on for a couple weeks now that I'm thinking about taking up cigar smoking. He didn't take me seriously. Now that I keep mentioning it and knows I'm serious he said, "I'm starting to worry about you." :) Hmmm. He doesn't smoke either, but like me, he use to smoke cigarettes. Good gosh, if he won't support me with it.....
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Salem:
    I've been mentioning to my husband off and on for a couple weeks now that I'm thinking about taking up cigar smoking. He didn't take me seriously. Now that I keep mentioning it and knows I'm serious he said, "I'm starting to worry about you." :) Hmmm. He doesn't smoke either, but like me, he use to smoke cigarettes. Good gosh, if he won't support me with it.....

If it's health issues that may be keeping him reluctant, have a look at these two links and decide if they'll be of any use to you in garnering support:

http://www.cigardiary.com/content/cigar-health. I think Dr. Schneiderman says it well. And the next one:

http://www.bigredcigar.com/2010/01/health-effects-of-smoking-cigars/. This chart lays it out pretty well, I think, and, personally, I can live with a 1.02% risk (no pun intended).

Hope this is of use to you. Otherwise, just delete it. No harm done.

And, by the way, Welcome to the forum. I wish there were more ladies making their presence known on these boards.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    A little red wine in the evening is good for you.

Relaxation is good for you, especially if you work in a high stress environment.

I believe that the enjoyment of premium cigars, in moderation (three to five cigars per week), when incorporated into a regimen of stress reduction, may have real health benefits.

Stress kills.

Back in the 70's I smoked cigarettes, but quit in 1980. The enjoyment of premium cigars is a completely different activity. Personally, I believe that cigarette use increases stress, while the enjoyment of premium cigars reduces stress.

Remember, you aren't trying to pump a bunch of nicotine into your lungs for a quick "rush". You aren’t chugging down cheap booze to get drunk quick. You're taking time out to savor the flavors found in prime, aged tobacco (just as you would with a well aged bottle of wine) in a relaxed, stress-free setting. Never inhale. It's all about the palate, the taste, and the flavors.
  • CKateCKate Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    jlmarta:
    And, by the way, Welcome to the forum. I wish there were more ladies making their presence known on these boards.

Greetings Salem and the rest of you. I guess I'll speak up at this point. I've been an occasional visitor here, since I took up cigars again about a year ago. (My older brother and I used to enjoy an occasional cigar together when I was in college the first time during the late 70's.) I recently became gainfully employed again after 3 years of un/under-employment, so now I'll be able to afford my cigars again. Life just got a little more enjoyable again. :-)

Kate
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    CKate:
    jlmarta:
    Greetings Salem and the rest of you. I guess I'll speak up at this point. I've been an occasional visitor here, since I took up cigars again about a year ago. (My older brother and I used to enjoy an occasional cigar together when I was in college the first time during the late 70's.) I recently became gainfully employed again after 3 years of un/under-employment, so now I'll be able to afford my cigars again. Life just got a little more enjoyable again. :-) Kate
    Welcome Kate!
    The Kid:
    CKate:
    jlmarta:
    Greetings Salem and the rest of you. I guess I'll speak up at this point. I've been an occasional visitor here, since I took up cigars again about a year ago. (My older brother and I used to enjoy an occasional cigar together when I was in college the first time during the late 70's.) I recently became gainfully employed again after 3 years of un/under-employment, so now I'll be able to afford my cigars again. Life just got a little more enjoyable again. :-) Kate
    Welcome Kate!
    Welcome Kate! Nice to see another lady here!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I wish I'd have discovered premium cigars a long time ago. I know when I'm at work and feeling the stress taking its toll when I sit back and light up I'm feeling right as rain within minutes even if I can only enjoy it for 30 minutes. Those 30 minutes just make the whole watch much more pleasant.