Home General Discussion

Good Gurkhas

2»

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Seems I may be in the minority on some of these. The beast/beauty/titan/turk/red dragon/green dragon/dragonfire/corniche/platinum reserve... Rested/aged Blue steels are nice as well. These are my go toos.
    Buddy, have you tried the Legend 2001 yet? I really liked it.
    i forgot about those i like them too and have a few i forgot about
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Seems I may be in the minority on some of these. The beast/beauty/titan/turk/red dragon/green dragon/dragonfire/corniche/platinum reserve... Rested/aged Blue steels are nice as well. These are my go toos.
    I've had the legend, not sure if it's the 2001.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    The Vintage 2001 just came out. I got some last week. I thought they were tasty. Only had one though. Oh and it has a second band that says Vintage 2001 on it.
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    I havent smoked alot of different brands however I have had a good many Gurkhas and I have to say I LOVE Park Ave! I don't know that I have had a better stick for the price yet IMHO.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:
    The Vintage 2001 just came out. I got some last week. I thought they were tasty. Only had one though. Oh and it has a second band that says Vintage 2001 on it.
    I'm not a big fan of the Beauty and Beast, but I love the Blue Steel, Symphony, Triple Ligero, and Vintage Shaggy's!

I've been really wanting to try the Red & Green Dragon and the Dragonfire!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I like the Legend (esp. the Perfecto) & The Black Dragon robusto.