Home General Discussion

Aging Cigars

2»

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Guys, thanks so much for all the well wishes. I think it should all be okay. I don't smoke that much during the winter so I'll be pretty good until March. March however will the toughest month; it is when I go to Vegas for the NCAA basketball tournament and being in Vegas, around cigar smokers, is going to be tough. However, the end result is something that I have waited almost 25 years for so it will be worth it in the end.

All my cigars that haven't napped for a while will get the chance to sleep, all those that have been napping get an extra year. Some that I had planned to lay down for 2 years, now get 3 and so on.

Not to worry, just because I can't smoke 'em doesn't mean I can trade 'em, buy 'em, smell 'em.....etc. I don't see myself missing any time from the forum. the only thing I won't be able to do is post reviews, wait, I never did that anyway...........
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Good luck with everything Todd and hope all goes well!! I'd love to be in Vegas during March Madness, alot of my friends go out there to gamble on it and they say its crazier than the superbowl! One of these years, I'm gonna fly out there for it.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    zeebra:
    Good luck with everything Todd and hope all goes well!! I'd love to be in Vegas during March Madness, alot of my friends go out there to gamble on it and they say its crazier than the superbowl! One of these years, I'm gonna fly out there for it.
    Shawn, if you like the NCAA basketball, or gambling in general (I know you already do, LOL) you gotta do it. This is season 12 in a row (March 2012) for me and there is nothing like it.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Shawn, if you like the NCAA basketball, or gambling in general (I know you already do, LOL) you gotta do it. This is season 12 in a row (March 2012) for me and there is nothing like it.
    Well either this March or next, I will be there hopefully. Highly doubt this year as I'm opening a new business which takes off first of the year..but I'll see and I'll def meet up!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Todd best of luck my friend, and PM to you