Home General Discussion

New guy here with a Q

2»

Comments

• howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    Imgembo:
    Might be a dumb question but what the hell is a BORK?.... If you do not mind me asking.
    BOTL = Brother of the Leaf
    BORK = Brother of the Leaf (typo)

I believe ENFIDL did a typo and he was the creator and it stuck around as a joke.

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Welcome to the forums....Macanudo Cru Royale is a good one to try, but have to agree with BIGT06, Diesel is a stout affordable stick.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    BigT06:
    firetruckguy:
    BigT06:
    firetruckguy:
    Imgembo:
    Hello all! Im what you call a newbie to the Cigar world. I was first introduced to this wonderful world by my girls father.  He has introduced me to a few cigar's ( 5 vegas gold, acid, punch and im sure a few others) all and all i have only smoked about 35 in total.  Sadly me and my girl have moved out of state and I was cut off from my supply/ smoking buddy.  This has prompted me to purchase my own small humidor, travel humidor and a few new cigars.  So I have started the quest of trying to find my self my perfect cigar. 

That travel humidor i ordered came with 5 Montecristo Media Noche.  Out of the small amount of cigars i have tried nothing has given me as much pleasure as this particular one.  I love the taste the draw the smoke and the how i feel while i am enjoing it ( my girl even enjoys it).  The problem is they are so damn expensive.  I am a student on a budget and sadly this is a steep price tag for me.  So i come here asking cigar smoking veterans what cigar out there is similar but with a price tag a student like myself can afford.  Any leads would be wonderful. 

Thanks
    also looking for suggestion on what to fill my new little 50 count humidor up with aside from knock of montecristos!!!
    Im a maduro whore myself, nothing better then the dark side ;) PM me your address........ I have a few you might want to try.
    LMAO!! poor new guy...
    I have so much fun sending unsuspecting BORK's a small welcome package. Its not a sharp pain as much as a slight pressure ;)
    You're a sick man. lol

generous, indeed! But sick none the less.
    AHHHH...got hit by one of those recently....relax Imgembo it'll only hurt a little...lol.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Yo Imgembo............

Photobucket

just a little pressure
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    firetruckguy:
    Yo Imgembo............

Photobucket

just a little pressure
    Brett, you may want to check into this, may help the need to make people feel "pressure".... I checked into it myself after feeling your bomb go off in person. Here's a link you along with all other BORKs should use: http://www.kmitch.com/Pueblo/asylum1.html

Just sayin'......
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    firetruckguy:
    Yo Imgembo............

Photobucket

just a little pressure
    Oh god! I need to find a bunker!