Home General Discussion

Alex Svenson the gauntlet has been thrown down.....

124»

Comments

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    ENFIDL:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Alex Svenson:
    Krieg:
    Looks like we finally have ourselves a contest fellas! Go Alex!
    Wow competitive cigar smoking... now Ive seen it all LOL. If I stomach these MOW sticks it will be soley for enjoyment!
    I can hear the Rocky Theme song and see Alex sorting sticks while The Beard says "You got this Champ!!!", "Cut the cap and light'em up"

I see a video blog forming around this.
    I really hope Alex does do a video blog of his attempt...
    hahaha, a video blog would be bada$$ for this. So Now that Alex is in the game, I think its time to pick a side here. While I do think Alex can smoke more than 50+ inches, or whatever the total was in a day, I still have to give it up to E for amassing such an impressive personal collection of MOWs and taking one of each down in a day. Thats more than I smoke in a month.

Count me in for Team Enfidl.

This feels like Rocky. Alex is like Appollo Creed while the scrappy underdog is challenging his title. Even though they may tie, we'll still chalk it up as a W for the underdog.

Just no working out together on the beach for round 2 guys allright?. . . . or was that Rocky 3?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Alex Svenson:
    Krieg:
    Wow competitive cigar smoking... now Ive seen it all LOL. If I stomach these MOW sticks it will be soley for enjoyment!
    I can hear the Rocky Theme song and see Alex sorting sticks while The Beard says "You got this Champ!!!", "Cut the cap and light'em up"

hahaha, a video blog would be bada$$ for this. So Now that Alex is in the game, I think its time to pick a side here. While I do think Alex can smoke more than 50+ inches, or whatever the total was in a day, I still have to give it up to E for amassing such an impressive personal collection of MOWs and taking one of each down in a day. Thats more than I smoke in a month.

This feels like Rocky. Alex is like Appollo Creed while the scrappy underdog is challenging his title. Even though they may tie, we'll still chalk it up as a W for the underdog.

Just no working out together on the beach for round 2 guys allright?. . . . or was that Rocky 3?
    Thanks brother and welcome to the team! If we do any beach workouts for round 2 I promise you'll be invited ok......lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Wow, been away from the forums for a little bit so I missed several pages of this. Funny how when The Swede showed up, all that mad sh!t talking on the part of Team ENFIDEL got real quiet and everybody got REAL polite. :-)

Team Svenson doesnt need to talk sh!t - 'cause we got The Swede.

SWEDE!
    SWEDE!
    SWEDE!
    SWEDE!

Swede, say something charming to the man. :-)

(Bonus points to the first BOTL who correctly posts the reference)

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Heartbreak Ridge
    The Sniper:
    Wow, been away from the forums for a little bit so I missed several pages of this. Funny how when The Swede showed up, all that mad sh!t talking on the part of Team ENFIDEL got real quiet and everybody got REAL polite. :-)

Team Svenson doesnt need to talk sh!t - 'cause we got The Swede.

SWEDE!
    SWEDE!
    SWEDE!
    SWEDE!

Swede, say something charming to the man. :-)

(Bonus points to the first BOTL who correctly posts the reference)

I never talked smack. So HA!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Alex Svenson:
    Krieg:

Thanks brother and welcome to the team! If we do any beach workouts for round 2 I promise you'll be invited ok......lol
    LOL, allright, who am I kidding . . . I'm in. Chest bumps in the surf are tough . . . right?
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    boydmcgowan:
    ENFIDL:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Alex Svenson:
    Krieg:

LOL, allright, who am I kidding . . . I'm in. Chest bumps in the surf are tough . . . right?
    They're the toughest!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    I still don't think the swede can do it. I want to see the news playing in the background of the vid so we know it was all shot on the same day, just like a proof of life.

see team Enfidl isn't all backing down now the swede has showed up. Sure he was out of town, no internet, no phone calls. ;-)
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    I think Team Enfidl should all set up days to complete challenges and post them here just to show how bad a$$ we are! YA!
    JSaint:
    I think Team Enfidl should all set up days to complete challenges and post them here just to show how bad a$$ we are! YA!
    I think that'd be awesome!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    Somebody needs to send me a LE maddy. I'll smash that sh!t out before lunch!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I'm down to challenge any Team Svenson member to a full-inhale smoke-out tourny!!!

LOL... I'm sure I'm the only newb idiot with a lack of brain-cells who only inhales all his cigars... I know its poor etiquette but I still love it regardless -- Dumba$$ Irishman
  • bigmatt72bigmatt72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    This is some serious cigar smoking, I can't even pick sides but would love to participate.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    Yeah if I had them I would be on it. I got the DH ruin but thats it. I am all MoWed out.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    BUMP - What the h3ll???

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Agreed... Alex shows up then runs... we see how it is.

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:
    JSaint:
    I only have 4 LE maddys. Those aren't leaving my house.
    stephen_hannibal:

YEP! TEAM ENFIDL is still runnin wild all over this mother!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:

YEP! TEAM ENFIDL is still runnin wild all over this mother!
    not just wild... buck wild...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Who's taking bets and how many sticks is the buy in? That would make for a cool contest.