Home General Discussion

Alex Svenson the gauntlet has been thrown down.....

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Rick had Team Svenson on there for about a minute and a half...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    C'mon man... you KNOW I love ya E, but Big Swede probably smokes more than this during his morning shower! I got dibs saying Alex not only meets the challenge - but somehow EXCEEDS it! :-)

TRAITOR! I see you have joined Team Svenson Glen. Let's hope your Big Swede will accept my challenge! lol
    so just me and sniper on Big Swede's team?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for the love Rick! TEAM ENFIDL FOR LIFE!
    Rick wth you just changed yours to TEAM RCY CIGARS...WTF man lol

My bad, I just wanted to see how a team would look with my name, lol......

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    C'mon man... you KNOW I love ya E, but Big Swede probably smokes more than this during his morning shower! I got dibs saying Alex not only meets the challenge - but somehow EXCEEDS it! :-)

TRAITOR! I see you have joined Team Svenson Glen. Let's hope your Big Swede will accept my challenge! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for the love Rick! TEAM ENFIDL FOR LIFE!
    Rick wth you just changed yours to TEAM RCY CIGARS...WTF man lol

My bad, I just wanted to see how a team would look with my name, lol......

haha ok shew I was afraid you were come at me more than you already are! lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Marker:

I ran the guauntlet, lol. But I have to go for myself or ENFIDL. And since I'm not in it. I have to go with him. Military got to stick together around here...

RCY Cigars:
    Marker:

I ran the guauntlet, lol. But I have to go for myself or ENFIDL. And since I'm not in it. I have to go with him. Military got to stick together around here...

Never leave a man behind!
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    RCY Cigars:
    Military got to stick together around here...

Yeah, and not only that, Swesnson is always taking my money. Team ENFIDL!!

JonathanE:
    RCY Cigars:

Good point! lol Thanks for the support and welcome to the team brother!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Sorry E, I gotta play smart money on this one. I have a gut feeling Alex takes down the MoW challenge before breakfast...
    JonathanE:
    RCY Cigars:

But he gives you cigars back...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Krieg:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

We've got Marker on boarder now, so three of us... what more would we possibly need? :-)

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

Traitor??? LOL I'll say it again, nothing but love for you man, but I deal in reality. Big Swede gonna mop you up. :-)

But its all good - he doesnt hold grudges, and will still sell you cigars afterwards.

Probably. LOL

• JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Smoking the double happiness in the middle was impressive. Probably were light headed with each drag since it was smoked without being cut in half! Thats a lot of air intake to get that thing going good!
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

Traitor??? LOL I'll say it again, nothing but love for you man, but I deal in reality. Big Swede gonna mop you up. :-)

But its all good - he doesnt hold grudges, and will still sell you cigars afterwards.

Probably. LOL

You still hurted my lil feelings :( haha
    So Team Svenson where's your leader at? He's posted in other threads but not in here.......
    That's called forfeiting. We now need to start jeering and calling him names to shame him into the competition!

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    ENFIDL:
    So Team Svenson where's your leader at? He's posted in other threads but not in here.......
    The Big A will respond, he is just taunting you, he is currently training with The Beard :)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    maybe he just doesn't have access to all those cigars.... no... wait... SCARED. lol
    BUMP BUMP BUMP
    Ok so still nothing from The Swede. Team Svenson you may want to hit your leader up because TEAM ENFIDL is here to stay!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Because of no response yet from Alex I will be joining you ENFIDL. Keep it real! lol
    JSaint:
    Because of no response yet from Alex I will be joining you ENFIDL. Keep it real! lol
    Thanks for the love and support brother! Welcome to TEAM ENFIDL!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Alex where are you hiding on this. Because you can't face this like a man I now back team ENFIDL.
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.
    Marker:
    Revenge is a dish best served cold.
    He'd have to respond to serve anything! BOOM!
    rossdavey2:
    Alex where are you hiding on this. Because you can't face this like a man I now back team ENFIDL.
    Welcome to the team brother! We are happy to have you and thanks for the support!
    We are stepping it up a notch. Stephen created us a hashtag and launched a twitter war to help bring the swede in. We are #teamENFIDL
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    I'm in for Enfidl.
    C'mon Swenson! Don't think we're gonna forget about this thread after a week!

• rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    You see swedes are all talk. Oh im a big viking here me roar, how about a nice bank account and a watch. Come on you big sissy.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    rossdavey2:
    You see swedes are all talk. Oh im a big viking here me roar, how about a nice bank account and a watch. Come on you big sissy.
    lol the bank account and watch is Swiss, but good effort. I'd say he should go eat some meatballs and buy some cheap furniture. Lol