Home General Discussion

favorite cigar?

2»

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Screw it, sorry for the drama all. Nothing further.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario, Fuente Fuente Opus X, and Anejo 77.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    dennisking:
    Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario, Fuente Fuente Opus X, and Anejo 77.
    That's expensive taste my friend! ;-) I like it!
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    +1...almost makes me feel like a snob.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    rwheelwright:
    My Favorite non cuban is God of Fire DC and my favorite cuban is a Cuaba. That being said, I haven't had a Cuaba since 2008 and I only smoke a GoF DC like once to twice a year.
    I like DC's as well. I'm really wanting to try the Series B!

I have to put the MOW ruination as my favorite cigar. Though GofF DC and TAT Rex's are up there, but I never bought a box and if I would have known I'd like them so much I would have bought several. oh and lfd chisel maduros!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    kuzi16:
    Gurkha Man!:
    so i know for a fact that this has been done before
    then use the search feature?

TOP 10 Blends from January
    TOP 3 Brands (from 09 through end of 2010)
    TOP 3 in your rotation (from March)
    Best Cigar ever (January)

im not trying to hate here, but its one of the more frustrating things on every forum i have ever been on: a million threads about the same thing because nobody wants to use the search button. shouldnt this be common knowledge by now?
    Not ashamed to say my fav is the Gran Habano 2002 - if I was told I could only have one cigar for the rest of my life, it would be these......I'm a simple man with simple tastes and a destroyed olfactory/palette system! heh!

This thread took a bit of a left turn, but I have to say one thing about the "Search' feature on this Forum.............................it blows a bit.....even the "Advanced" search features.
    It's difficult to get meaningful, easy to use results.....navigation is tedious, etc.
    That's why I have probably started threads that have previously been initiated........................oh well...............guess I was lucky to escape Kuzi's wrath........lol.

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    My Favorite non cuban is God of Fire DC and my favorite cuban is a Cuaba. That being said, I haven't had a Cuaba since 2008 and I only smoke a GoF DC like once to twice a year.
    I like DC's as well. I'm really wanting to try the Series B!
    Once they are released I will be getting a box of each size and a box of the new DC size. Plus I am looking into getting the next release of the fuente story because it has a Maduro Opus X.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Right now my top three are the CAO brazilia Gol!, Kristoff Maduro, and Gurkha Ancient Warrior.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    My top 3 for the moment are: MOW Puro Authentico, MOW Ruination, & the Illusione cg:4
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Hard to pick just one, but it seems that most of my favorites sport a Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper, such as the La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    My favorite Cigar Depends on my mood.

Most often I'd classify the DPG Blue as my #1. Just had one last night, and it wow's me everytime.

When I'm in the mood for something a little bit more Heavy, leathery and chewy I go for a Diesel UHC.

and when I'm in the mood for something a bit lighter I'll grab a medium bodied Sumatra, usually LGC Original Sumatra, but La Aroma De Cuba Edicio Especial and/or Avo Domaine are pushing the LGC, but since I've enjoyed the LGC for so many years and still enjoy it just as much, its staying put as my #3.
  • willso7willso7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 156
    simple DON TOMAS
  • Gurkha Man!Gurkha Man! Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    willso7:
    simple DON TOMAS
    I have never had a don Tomas but I see them around any certain kind you like more then others?
  • willso7willso7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 156
    Gurkha Man!:
    willso7:
    simple DON TOMAS
    I have never had a don Tomas but I see them around any certain kind you like more then others?
    Yes the classico one
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Tatuaje 7th reserva hands down no questions asked lol
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 136
    Can't say that it's my absolute favorite.But for what it's worth. I really enjoyed the Oliveros Eight Zero.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I'll second the San Cristobal. That cigar is simply phenomenal. Ruination is very high up there but the San Cristobal has become my mistress. I love her. She's sexy.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Where do I start? Can I pick like 10 cigars? I like the Padilla 68, Gurka Titan, Beast, and Centurian. Camacho Triple Madura, CCom Sungrown, etc etc
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    ENFIDL:
    JudoChinX:
    ENFIDL:
    JudoChinX:
    I think my favorite thus far us the Padilla Series 68. The first time I had it, I was in heaven and that experience has stuck with me.
    Have you had the Golden Bear? If not you must try it, it's fantastic in that size!
    I've not, but after looking it up, I'm absolutely intrigued. I'll definitely give it a shot!
    Do it. I know a few of us around here had enjoyed the Golden Bear. If I had any left I'd just shoot them your way. Sadly they were all destroyed in a fiery accident. RIP Golden Bears RIP
    Looks like ccom may have had a similar accident. :) They're out, but I'll definitely keep an eye out.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    I have to agree nothing wrong with new threads on old topics. As long as its not excessive like a new one everyday. Things change people change members come and go. Just my opinion. No disrespect to anyone.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    kuzi16:
    Gurkha Man!:

im not trying to hate here, but its one of the more frustrating things on every forum i have ever been on: a million threads about the same thing because nobody wants to use the search button. shouldnt this be common knowledge by now?
    +1
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    ENFIDL:
    I know a few of us around here had enjoyed the Golden Bear. If I had any left I'd just shoot them your way. Sadly they were all destroyed in a fiery accident. RIP Golden Bears RIP

I loves me some Golden Bear! I do foresee a box purchase in the near future.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    The Kid:
    kuzi16:
    Gurkha Man!:

+1
    +2......but I also just engaged in a new Top 5 post as well, so I am part of the solution...but also the problem:/
  • Gurkha Man!Gurkha Man! Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Vulchor:
    The Kid:
    kuzi16:
    Gurkha Man!:

+1
    +2......but I also just engaged in a new Top 5 post as well, so I am part of the solution...but also the problem:/
    Ok guys I got it you want everyone here to use the search function no need to drive it into the ground I say go on with this or just let it die
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    My last cigar is my favorite. Until I smoke my next favorite.
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Padron 1964 Anniversary