Home General Discussion

Introduction be prepared to be amazed

2»

Comments

• Gurkha Man!Gurkha Man! Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    thank you dane and as to the amazement it will come out soon!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Gurkha Man!:
    Hope its real soon, cause I dont know how much longer I can wait Gurkha Man, Please Please help us, there's gurkhas exploding all round us... Where oh where has the gurkha man gone, oh where oh where can he be?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Gurkha Man!:

Let's hope so 'cause it's been a long time since I've used "Gurkha" and "amazed" in the same sentence.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    skweekz:
    Gurkha Man!:

Let's hope so 'cause it's been a long time since I've used "Gurkha" and "amazed" in the same sentence.
    LOL
    skweekz:
    Gurkha Man!:

ouch
    Well good sir, I am amazed!! Pics to follow later this evening!

Make your good impressions now 'cause you....are.....done!!!!
    Well, yesterday I was playing with my daughter on the floor when the dogs barked. I looked out and saw the mailman coming. So we walked out to say hello and grab the mail. We exchanged pleasantries, he gave me the mail and went on his way. As I started walking back into the house, he says "oh you have a package as well." I couldn't yell "get down!!" fast enough. Entrails and carnage everywhere. Gurkha Man, I believe the FBI is looking for you in response to your senseless killing of a postal worker. Luckily I was able to take the most of the explosion and shield my poor daughter. The dogs won't go near the door anymore, and the porch is gone. We have to use a ladder to get in....

He picked me off with one of his personal favs, the Gurkha Legend. He also sent two from my wish list, the Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 and an Illusione Epernay. Thanks so much to Gurkha Man for his generosity! It is greatly appreciated!
    skweekz:
    Well, yesterday I was playing with my daughter on the floor when the dogs barked. I looked out and saw the mailman coming. So we walked out to say hello and grab the mail. We exchanged pleasantries, he gave me the mail and went on his way. As I started walking back into the house, he says "oh you have a package as well." I couldn't yell "get down!!" fast enough. Entrails and carnage everywhere. Gurkha Man, I believe the FBI is looking for you in response to your senseless killing of a postal worker. Luckily I was able to take the most of the explosion and shield my poor daughter. The dogs won't go near the door anymore, and the porch is gone. We have to use a ladder to get in....

He picked me off with one of his personal favs, the Gurkha Legend. He also sent two from my wish list, the Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 and an Illusione Epernay. Thanks so much to Gurkha Man for his generosity! It is greatly appreciated!
    lol you are very welcome
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Welcome G-man. This is a great place to come and hang out and talk sticks and everything else
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Nice hit Ghurkaman
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    So, very nice hit. But....what's to follow?
    Lakota72:
    free women?
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Gurkha Man!:
    Lakota72:
    free women?
    Before I comment.... What QUALITY of women???
    Lasabar:
    Gurkha Man!:
    Lakota72:
    free women?
    woah woah if they are free sir should it matter? lol
    Gurkha Man!:
    Lasabar:
    Gurkha Man!:
    Lakota72:
    free women?
    Herpes is also free my good man....
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    While everyone loves to get a deal of free stuff, there is a line.....and I think as Lasabar suggests, one might wish to proceed carefully, as herpes is the gift that keeps on giving, likely much longer than you remember the price you paid!!!) :)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Lasabar:
    Gurkha Man!:
    Lasabar:
    Gurkha Man!:
    Lakota72:
    free women?
    Herpes is also free my good man....
    well played sir. Well played.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    skweekz:

I love a well thought out hit. One of your favs and two off skweez's wish list . . . well done G-Man.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    double post . . . my bad
    bearb:
    While everyone loves to get a deal of free stuff, there is a line.....and I think as Lasabar suggests, one might wish to proceed carefully, as herpes is the gift that keeps on giving, likely much longer than you remember the price you paid!!!) :)
    It's like bombing someone with a Cigar that has Beetle Larvae in it...
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    This conversation is making me itchy...