Home General Discussion

Introduction be prepared to be amazed

Gurkha Man!Gurkha Man! Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
Hi ive been smoking cigars for a couple years now but really have just started to get back into it im 23 so i guess im still a novice in the world there is alot i haven't tried and more i would love to try! there isint a cigar i wont give a shot could be a bad thing! but you all can call me Shane or gurkha man! first cigar i ever tried was a java by drew estates i know the acids and all them do get a bad rep but when your 18 and trying something new you have to go with something i think you might not hate! favorites obviously anything gurkha still alot i haven't tried savinelli ELR maduro selection #6 i love this cigar and cannot find it anymore! 262 isint bad my local b&m supports them i lean towards maduro cigars not sure why but i look forward to meeting all of you have a good day!

Comments

• grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Welcome to the forum! Check out the wealth of information on the forum.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Nice to have you. I am pretty new to the forum as well, and can say, for a fact, that the BOTLs that use these forums are very generous and extremely knowledgeable. Welcome, and have fun!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Be wary of granneja and pretty much all the other brethren here they have this sickness where they like to send people cigars without provocation. Im still trying to tie this all in to a celestial , moon phase , tide chart but its pretty hard to figure out..welcome
    Oh almost forgot,, You ever go jogging along the beach in Galveston?
  • Gurkha Man!Gurkha Man! Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    hah let them send me as many as they like! and cannot say that i have thanks for the welcomes!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    welcome to the forums!
    Gurkha Man!:
    hah let them send me as many as they like! and cannot say that i have thanks for the welcomes!
    Oh hey one more question I see you have the empire series as your avatar, which one in the series is your favorite? Get back to me bout that galveston thing we may be able to work out a deal..
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    The Kid:
    Gurkha Man!:
    Oh hey one more question I see you have the empire series as your avatar, which one in the series is your favorite? Get back to me bout that galveston thing we may be able to work out a deal..
    i actually havent had the empire was a picture i found for now for my avatar my favorite was the grand reserve was a great smoke the aging if cognac did something for it i thought i am from indiana im guessing you mean galveston texas which i have never been there
    thanks las! side note i am needing to get a new humidor mine has cracked what is the best website for the best deal?
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Gurkha Man!:
    thanks las! side note i am needing to get a new humidor mine has cracked what is the best website for the best deal?
    Private Message to you sir
    Gurkha Man!:
    The Kid:
    Gurkha Man!:
    i actually havent had the empire was a picture i found for now for my avatar my favorite was the grand reserve was a great smoke the aging if cognac did something for it i thought i am from indiana im guessing you mean galveston texas which i have never been there
    Damn, ok man take care..
    Gurkha Man!:
    The Kid:
    Gurkha Man!:
    Damn, ok man take care..
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Gurkha Man!:
    The best place to buy a humidor is Wal-Mart or Taget, yes I said Wal-Mart and Target. Their humidors usually come in a bright blue, red or white and are manufactured by Igloo or Coleman. Yes, I’m referring to a cooler. You should just break down early and buy a cooler and turn it into a coolador. It’s cheaper, so you have more money for sticks and it holds a ton more than a regular humi at the 10th of the price. Don’t get me wrong, it's nice to have one or two wood humi’s to show off or put in the office but for hard core storage a cooler is the way to go.

Also, go to this link and it will show you how to do line breaks and other formatting for the forum.

Welcome to the Brotherhood.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    mfotis:
    Gurkha Man!:
    The best place to buy a humidor is Wal-Mart or Taget, yes I said Wal-Mart and Target. Their humidors usually come in a bright blue, red or white and are manufactured by Igloo or Coleman. Yes, I’m referring to a cooler. You should just break down early and buy a cooler and turn it into a coolador. It’s cheaper, so you have more money for sticks and it holds a ton more than a regular humi at the 10th of the price. Don’t get me wrong, it's nice to have one or two wood humi’s to show off or put in the office but for hard core storage a cooler is the way to go.

Also, go to this link and it will show you how to do line breaks and other formatting for the forum.

Welcome to the forum. Mr. Mfotis just gave you some good info. Your age means nothing, it's your time you take learning your new hobby. There's a wealth of info within the forum. Enjoy the ride.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Welcome!

The Kid:
    Oh almost forgot,, You ever go jogging along the beach in Galveston?
    And Kid, hahahahaha!!!!!!
    thanks everyone
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Welcome aboard.
    RCY Cigars:
    mfotis:
    Gurkha Man!:

Welcome to the forum. Mr. Mfotis just gave you some good info. Your age means nothing, it's your time you take learning your new hobby. There's a wealth of info within the forum. Enjoy the ride.
    LOL yep Walmart or Target.. WHO KNEW?
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    mfotis:
    Gurkha Man!:

LOL yep Walmart or Target.. WHO KNEW?
    well boy howdy we just love that there walmart!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Since no one has said it, get on The Beard's (Tim) email list and Kelly's for that matter and be prepared to think about increasing the cigar budget. Welcome.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Welcome, prepared for amazement - ETA on that?
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    cabinetmaker:
    +1
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    danielruas:
    cabinetmaker:
    +1
    Whenever Diamondog posts pics on the 'What did you get today?' thread.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Welcome to forum
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Welcome Shane, my name is Dane. hope you stick around.