Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I know this and i dont think the rules permit me to answer this ....... am i correct????
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Well, the rules say only 1 answer per 24 hours, so I guess proper etiquette would be waiting till at least tomorrow since I just answered yours....I dunno, see what everyone else has to say.
    Okay, next hint:

The human main character is a mortal man, but due to the possesion of the artifact, he has lived an unnaturally long life.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    pretty sure I know this one too, but the two weeks rule keeps me out I think.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Ill guess...... Constatine(sp?) with the Matrix dude
    mustluvcigars:
    Ill guess...... Constatine(sp?) with the Matrix dude
    Nopers.....

Next hint: the villain in the movie raises several lesser demons by cutting himself and spreading his blood on the ground.
    And the answer is Tales from the Crypt Demon Knight .... the evil demon is played by Billy Zane
    kingjk729:
    And the answer is Tales from the Crypt Demon Knight .... the evil demon is played by Billy Zane
    You are correct! I already have your information, I'll get another box out to you, lol.
    Ok lets see if i can stump you guys for more than 1 damn clue ........ iam thinking of a recent(last 5 years) that had an amazing quote that i love ....... all i want is the movie's name ....... and the quote is " I'd suck a fart out of her a$$hole and hold it in like a bong hit"
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hey king, if you want a clue to last don't put a quote in it, makes google too easy. Your movie is Good Luck Chuck.
    Luko:
    Yeah, we should make a no-google rule for this.

i have a smaill problem with using google to search the quote ....... anyone can use a search engine the idea of this game wasnt to use search engines it was to use your recelection of movies ..... if you havent seen it geuss ....... not look it up on google ....... i'll wait for some thougthts on this ...... you could have at least lied and said thats one of my fav lines from that movie, not "dont use quotations cause google makes it easy."
    kingjk729:
    Luko:

i have a smaill problem with using google to search the quote ....... anyone can use a search engine the idea of this game wasnt to use search engines it was to use your recelection of movies ..... if you havent seen it geuss ....... not look it up on google ....... i'll wait for some thougthts on this ...... you could have at least lied and said thats one of my fav lines from that movie, not "dont use quotations cause google makes it easy."
    totally fair, you posted a question he answered it, most of us here go out of our way to google proof questions and hints before posting. I always thought the real purpose behind all this was to give away cigars, some make it easy, some make it difficult. all should be enjoying the sharing of fine puros. my 2 cents.
    kingjk729:
    Luko:

Well hey if you want to ask another question that is not as easy to look up then be my guest, but if you wanted no google searches then you should have said something...if I hadn't answered it, then someone else would have and likely would have done the same thing. If you don't understand the way the game works, there's nothing I can do about that.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey king, I've won, and had questioned answered thanks to Gooooogle. Someone will win sooner or later, and these games seem to move slowly at times. I would have google searched it too. Joe is a good guy to send a prize to. I believe he should be declared winner.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I'd say send the cigars to me until you guys figure this whole thing out ;)

But in all reality Jozer is a good guy to send cigars to! (Unless your "He that shall remain nameless" and you don't want to send him any sticks!!!)
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    Hey king, I've won, and had questioned answered thanks to Gooooogle. Someone will win sooner or later, and these games seem to move slowly at times. I would have google searched it too. Joe is a good guy to send a prize to. I believe he should be declared winner.

Yeah most of the old timers or should I say long timers on here understand we try to Google proof. Joe answered and won fair and square. He also did nothing wrong and certainly couldn't read your mind about not using Google ...so I personally wouldn't be upset about it but thats me. To me part of the fun of asking a question is to see if I can come up with something that people have to either know what I'm talking about or Google doesn't apply ...I'm just sayin ...
    Thanks guys. In all honesty though, if he doesn't think my win was fair or right, then I don't want anything and think a new question should be asked.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Jozer won fair and square. There are no rules against using other sources like Google.
    New question:
    Who is the cutest Forum Member???
    Lasabar:
    New question:
    ME> what do I win?
    mustluvcigars:
    Lasabar:
    New question:
    ME> what do I win?
    You only win if you answer it right. :)

The answer is obviously Renaissance Man....he was so cute with his "Am I being annoying?" thread. lol, just messing around Stan.
    mustluvcigars:
    Lasabar:
    New question:
    ME> what do I win?
    We don't go by what our mom's tell us...

My mom used to always tell me
    "Your handsome Nate.... Just not in the traditional way"
    jozer u gotta pm
    OK talked with king via pm, gonna carry on with the game.

I'm thinking of a movie based on a novel...the title is probably one of the shortest for any movie made.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I would guess " Pi " and if you use the symbol, it is even shorter.
    alienmisprint:
    It
    Well damn Tony...thanks for letting it go a few minutes. :)

I kept wondering if it was too obvious, I guess I have my answer. You're up for the movie question now, I'll get something going your way tomorrow.
    j0z3r:
    alienmisprint:
    It
    Well damn Tony...thanks for letting it go a few minutes. :)

I kept wondering if it was too obvious, I guess I have my answer. You're up for the movie question now, I'll get something going your way tomorrow.
    Lmao, seriously? I almost guessed V, but that was more of a mini-series than a movie, lol. Well cool deal, I will get a question up here shortly.
    Okay, this one should run a day or two at least, lol. The pivotal scene of this movie is when one of the main characters dies of an overdose the first time he ever uses drugs.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679