Home General Discussion

Crap, Crap. Crap!!!! I could just scream!!!

2»

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    lmao cabinetmaker thats pretty good.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    I hear the black ones are tastier..Hard to imagine/
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Rhamlin:
    So about 4:30 this morning I hear some weird noises downstairs and go to investigate. It's my frickin dogs just going nuts in the family room. There's my Humi laying on the floor and my cigars all over the place. Pieces here pieces there, I think your getting the picture. I like to have went berserk grabbed them bastards up and threw them outside. Don't know how I managed to keep my cool and not wake everyone up.after I got everything cleaned up out of about 40 sticks in my Humi 22 were untouched and 3 that I was able to save half of. What a crappy way to start the day. Anybody got a better horror story to tell to make me feel better. Guess it's my fault for not putting them in a safer spot.
    You got me worried now.
    About 3 weeks ago I discovered "cat prints" on my main humi.
    We have three large "indoor" cats - but they have access to our front porch, which is caged, and is where they sleep at night (cat box is out there too).

The two males have no interest in my cigars, etc.
    But the female - that's a different story - she's always sniffing at the window when I'm smoking in my outdoor cigar lounge, then she goes crazy sniffing and rubbing and grabbing my fingers whenever I have smoked one.
    She digs tobacco I think. My humis are in my office which is off limits to them - but apparently when I'm not around someone has been sneaking in there, once for sure, probably more than that!
    The humis are in a good spot, and they are heavy, but now I'm nervous - might have to take some preventative measures.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    ... Is your avitar a smoking cat ? You better lock that humi up King.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    kaspera79:
    ... Is your avitar a smoking cat ? You better lock that humi up King.
    yeah it is............crap!!
    I didn't even think of that.
    Gonna go with some kind of heavy duty rubber band or something......

Lol sounds like you better watch that cat. You ever see the video of the cat that learned how to turn the doorknob?
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    My cat is my stogie buddy. Luckily, she isn't curious about the cigars or tobacco, per se, but each morning when I go out on the patio for a smoke she just has to go out with me. I put her harness and leash on her and take her out in the yard. I fasten her leash to a stake so she can wander at will while I enjoy my stogie. She's only about 16 months old and a real kick in the @ss.

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    camgfs:
    Great stories...sorry to hear about the trashed sticks.
    Last fall I took a couple sticks with me out on an overnight camping/hunting trip. While sitting in my lawn chair smoking a churhill size cigar, a wild bird landed on the lit cigar! I laughed it off while the bird stood there looking at me for a few minutes. When the bird flew away, I puffed and puffed on my cigar until I realized that smoke was comming from several different places on the wrapper. The bird's claws had punctured the wrapper and binder in so many places that the cigar was un-smokable.....
    Wish I had pics of it on my cigar, but this is the bird that caused the mess in the first place:

Dang! That's awesome!
  • HippiebrianHippiebrian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    Did this remind anyone else of that old Cheech and Chong skit? "It's Labrador..."