Home General Discussion

New here

2»

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    :::::Vulchor thinks to self:::::::"This is one of those times I wish I wouldve listened to Dad more, and tried to be more manly instead of reading books and watching baseball on TV all the time. I would really love to take part in these car (or fill in the blank: tool, repair, boat, ect) conversations.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:
    :::::Vulchor thinks to self:::::::"This is one of those times I wish I wouldve listened to Dad more, and tried to be more manly instead of reading books and watching baseball on TV all the time. I would really love to take part in these car (or fill in the blank: tool, repair, boat, ect) conversations.
    Well you did just take part in one of "those"discussions Dave. Too bad you outted yourself as such a geek LMAO.
    DAMN!!!!!!! I shoulda said something like......Yeah, I had some 240 hp on those 6 lifters man. The twin cam with those valves with just humming------no sense it makes I dont imagine, lol
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:
    DAMN!!!!!!! I shoulda said something like......Yeah, I had some 240 hp on those 6 lifters man. The twin cam with those valves with just humming------no sense it makes I dont imagine, lol
    NOPE. You just outted yourself as a GEEK ...AGAIN ! LMAO
  • jbraslinsjbraslins Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    Dave, what books do you read?
    Not car and driver obviously, lol.......Sadly, I dont do much reading now-----used to alot when I was younger (of course Im only 30) though. I am trying to read thru a few right now------The Last Days of the Confederacy, The Leadership Challenge, and Death of the West---------------------not much of a fiction fan obviously, but I will try here and there.