Home General Discussion

My Uzi Weighs a Ton

2»

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    docbp87:
    alienmisprint:
    Alex Svenson:
    We have a small shipment of these coming in. They are prerelease samples before they are debuted at the show officially this summer and available to the public. Im still hashing out the details but if you are interested, I would let your account manager know so he can put your name down.
    Please include me on that list, I deal with Tim. Thanks Alex, it'l be really awesome to get ahold of some of these. I generally don't got for the bigger RG stuff, but I have heard so many rave reviews on the Dirty Rat and Flying Pig that I have to get in on this one while I have a chance.
    Worth noting that this blend is not a Liga Privada blend, and according to Drew, isn't really anything like the DE stuff. It's JdN!
    that's cool, I meant it more in the vein of like it would be cool to get some pre-release or rare stuff.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Oh boy! Look what I got today from JD himself. My Uzi Weighs a Ton
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    So, the event was last night. Good times. Got to meet JD and talk for a few minutes. He's a cool guy, very friendly. Picked up a few of the Uzis which will be rested for a few weeks before trying. Came with a sweet hat that I got JD to sign for me. Also got to meet some great BOTLs, including Stavros (millenium115). Stavros, you're good people, nice to meet you, brother.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    i had a blast last night. marty and i got hats signed, chilling bullshitting with JD......marty, ur def good people.,..it was a pleasure meeting you and looking forward to more get togethers!!! we had a nice group of fellow borthers there, hanging out, smoking and just enjoying the evening...crown and coke was flowing, beers were pouring....smoking...people playing bags in the back......and the uzis were flying.....nice monday night...!! off to the next event....lol
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839