Home General Discussion

Virtual Herf

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    I might be on if this humidity dies down; honestly I've nervous about taking my new laptop outside anytime I can drink the humidity out of the air
    u should be ok, more humidity means less static electricity ;) I run my datacenter around 70% RH
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Krieg:
    u should be ok, more humidity means less static electricity ;) I run my datacenter around 70% RH
    +1
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    I'm online with a DU d7 now if anyone wants to chat
    Waiting for my kids to go to bed then I'll be online
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Started to pour down.. Raincheck. See what I did there?
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Started to pour down.. Raincheck. See what I did there?
    you clever, clever man!
  • cigar buddycigar buddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    greetings krieg i am in white county ga, cleveland is that where you are looking for cigar buddies call phil 252-544-6825
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    cigar buddy:
    greetings krieg i am in white county ga, cleveland is that where you are looking for cigar buddies call phil XXXXXXXXXX
    Cigar Buddy, you can click on "Contact" next to Krieg's name and "Send a Private Message." Then you can keep your phone number out of the general forums.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Anyone up for getting this started again? I think you can do a video chat through google. Any ideas? I'd love to herf with some of you guys...virtually if necessary.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Hmmm, I might be able to make this work
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Trident:
    Anyone up for getting this started again? I think you can do a video chat through google. Any ideas? I'd love to herf with some of you guys...virtually if necessary.
    You can do it with google, that's what Rob uses for his shows.
    right. now we just gotta find some people who are interested in getting this going.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    i use google plus video as well. works pretty well. let me know if you guys are down for a vherf.
    im down for one. i am EST. what time are you thinking?
    Trident:
    im down for one. i am EST. what time are you thinking?
    i'm in pacific time zone. during weekdays, earliest I can do is 8:30PM pacific time. I'm free tonight if you want to get one rollin. if you're interested, I'll PM you my google plus handle
    830 pacific time is 11:30 by me and i gotta be at work at 7am tomorrow morning. how about Friday? maybe we can get a group of guys to get in on this. Maybe we can all smoke the same stick too? like a V-Review!
    yea friday sounds good. i can swing 8pm on friday. smoking the same stick sounds good to me. i already use google plus for vherfs and can overall vouch that it's a great medium to get to know the brothers on here.
    jliu:
    yea friday sounds good. i can swing 8pm on friday. smoking the same stick sounds good to me. i already use google plus for vherfs and can overall vouch that it's a great medium to get to know the brothers on here.

you pick the stick my friend.
    Trident:
    jliu:

you pick the stick my friend.
    I imagine it'll be good to pick a more "common" cigar. So with that perspective, lets do camacho triple maduro. i've yet to have one and am interested in it.

if it ends up just being you and me, my suggestions are: upmann mag 50, liga L40, daruma lancero
    cool. So if there is a group of us, i love the idea of the tripple maddy. great stick. If it is just you and i, i vote for daruma lancero. or maybe even the L40. I think i have a couple left. will check when i get home tonight.
    man, thats like 8 am here and I am still in bed, maybe I will catch the next one
    Trident:
    cool. So if there is a group of us, i love the idea of the tripple maddy. great stick. If it is just you and i, i vote for daruma lancero. or maybe even the L40. I think i have a couple left. will check when i get home tonight.
    sounds good.

been wanting to light up that daruma lancero (if it's just you and me)
    or get your A$$ out of bed and herf at 8am...
    marineatbn03:
    man, thats like 8 am here and I am still in bed, maybe I will catch the next one
    james when is it a good time for you? i know it's tough w/ the various time zones and what not.
    jliu:
    Trident:
    sounds good.

been wanting to light up that daruma lancero (if it's just you and me)

or if anyone else wants to join and has one. I am up for any of those sticks you listed...assuming i have them all, which i think i do
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    jliu:
    marineatbn03:
    james when is it a good time for you? i know it's tough w/ the various time zones and what not.
    I will catch one that can be done early afternoon your time, no biggie. Hell, I may not herf but might try waking up to joinn in on the convo for a few minutes.
    sweet. marker is in.

james - if anything try to wake up and have a chat with us while sipping on some coffee or something (that's if you have coffee...)