Home General Discussion

New Guy-Daniel Klinkner

2»

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Just wanted to say to everyone,

Thank you for the welcome. I greatly appreciate it. As I said before, I am still learning. I will probably ask some pretty stupid questions however I have a thick skin so I can take it. Bring it on. I will certainly do my best to fit in.

Respectfully
    I have to appreciate the edited and might I say unrated version of my post. That was pretty good. I got a good laugh out of it to say the least. I feel so welcomed by that. I should hire you as a full time editor. Maybe I will actually get some good book deals with your help. Not bad my friend.

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    kaspera79:
    YankeeMan:
    alienmisprint:
    Right on, welcome to the fold, make yourself at home. Oh, and some advice if you plan on hanging around here:

1) buy a bigger humidor
    2) buy an even bigger humidor
    3) go on MyPay and start a monthly allotment to Ccom
    4)make a coolerdor
    Welcome aboard. Only thing I can add to this list is get a second job!

WHAT !!! Then there will be less time to smoke.
    Valid.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Lakota72:
    Just wanted to say to everyone, Thank you for the welcome. I greatly appreciate it. As I said before, I am still learning. I will probably ask some pretty stupid questions however I have a thick skin so I can take it. Bring it on. I will certainly do my best to fit in. Respectfully
    We have a rule here - for every dumb question asked or introductory thread created, you need to send a 5-pack of either Davidoff's, or God of Fire's to someone on the forum list. I'm up next, so get on the horn and put an order into Ccom - I'll be waiting ;)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I saw your name on the invoice, brothers this one is crazy! He'll fit in around here just fine....lol Ok so I got blown up yesterday,I dunno if he acted alone but wow.....

Gotta give a HUGE thanks to you and whoever else might have participated! Totally uncalled for and extremely generous! Again I thank you so much!
    ENFIDL:
    I saw your name on the invoice, brothers this one is crazy! He'll fit in around here just fine....lol Ok so I got blown up yesterday,I dunno if he acted alone but wow.....

Gotta give a HUGE thanks to you and whoever else might have participated! Totally uncalled for and extremely generous! Again I thank you so much!

Just wanted to let you know, while I wish the bomb had come from me it was a combination of five of us guys here in Germany that you bombed a while back. There will still be more to follow. I initiated the idea to return the favor and the idea caught on. I hope you enjoy them.
    xmacro:
    Lakota72:
    Just wanted to say to everyone,

Thank you for the welcome. I greatly appreciate it. As I said before, I am still learning. I will probably ask some pretty stupid questions however I have a thick skin so I can take it. Bring it on. I will certainly do my best to fit in.

Respectfully

We have a rule here - for every dumb question asked or introductory thread created, you need to send a 5-pack of either Davidoff's, or God of Fire's to someone on the forum list. I'm up next, so get on the horn and put an order into Ccom - I'll be waiting ;)

While I may be new, I certainly won't be needing to look up God of Fire's. I know the value and quality of them and I think I'll wait a while before I bomb something like that.
    Lakota72:
    ENFIDL:

Just wanted to let you know, while I wish the bomb had come from me it was a combination of five of us guys here in Germany that you bombed a while back. There will still be more to follow. I initiated the idea to return the favor and the idea caught on. I hope you enjoy them.
    I def will and please pass on my sincerest thanks to all of your boys! Oh and have them start filling sand bags or hesco's. It's gonna get nasty......
    All soldiers have sprung into action and have increased their threat level. We are hoping the hibernating bear returns to his cave. lol
    Lakota72:
    All soldiers have sprung into action and have increased their threat level. We are hoping the hibernating bear returns to his cave. lol
    You can hope, but that may not get you too far my brother