I've been away

2»

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    A little late from me...but welcome back Tony, good to see you around these parts again.
    Thanks Tony, it's good to be back. How's life out there these days?
    Life is good. Mostly working, with a few cigars thrown in here and there. The Seattle Cigar Expo is happening in August so I'm looking forward to that.
    I haven't had much time for cigars but I am in the same boat. When and where is the cigar expo?
    Cigar expo will be held at the Seattle Center on Saturday, 08/20. The website is www.seattlecigarexpo.com
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    290 for admission for the vip pass. Seems steep. I wonder what will be in the vip gift bag and if it's really worth the extra coin? 180 seems a bit steep as well but depending on what/who will be there. Anyone been to these before? Are they worth the price?
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    phobicsquirrel:
    290 for admission for the vip pass. Seems steep. I wonder what will be in the vip gift bag and if it's really worth the extra coin? 180 seems a bit steep as well but depending on what/who will be there. Anyone been to these before? Are they worth the price?
    I don't think this was held last year, so this may be the inaugural year. The VIP pass gets you early admission and also access to the after-party I think. The base price is $150 (advance tickets), which is ok. You'd also be getting vouchers for food and drinks as well (and of course, smokes). If you come up, Pheebs, hit me up.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    are you going? I want too, I mean I think it would be fun. I've never been to a cigar event, so I just don't want to drop 150 or more bones on something and have to pay a bunch more money for smokes and stuff. Sounds like a good time though. I also would like to know who will be coming, like which companies.