Home General Discussion

I've been away

Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
Hey BORKs I have been really busy lately with life. While I have poped in from time to time I haven't been on here as much as normal & haven't had time to keep up with things. I have let some PM's and messages oh and probably trades and such slide through the cracks. If I owe you please contact me and I will make things right in the world. I know I don't owe anyone $100s of dollars or my whole collection of Opus X or the like but I'm sure there are a few out there that I do owe something. Hope all is well with everyone and I'm looking forward to catching up with the forum.

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    good to see you back.

PM sent about Opus X collection.

Jus jokin....LOL
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    zeebra:
    good to see you back.

PM sent about Opus X collection.

Jus jokin....LOL
    Funny you should say that I sent you a PM about some sticks....no joking
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Welcome back sandman. Been sleeping?
    laker1963:
    Welcome back sandman. Been sleeping?
    Just a short nap between working a ton zzzzzzzzzzz........now that I'm awake I ready to get back into the game!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Maybe it was the bomb sirens that woke you up as they have been flying fast and furious lately.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Sandman1am:
    Hey BORKs I have been really busy lately with life. While I have poped in from time to time I haven't been on here as much as normal & haven't had time to keep up with things. I have let some PM's and messages oh and probably trades and such slide through the cracks. If I owe you please contact me and I will make things right in the world. I know I don't owe anyone $100s of dollars or my whole collection of Opus X or the like but I'm sure there are a few out there that I do owe something. Hope all is well with everyone and I'm looking forward to catching up with the forum.
    Welcome back bro. From what I remember you only owe me 4 Opus X, 2 Lost City, box of Viaje Samurai, 5 pack of Tatuaje Eastcoast & Westcoast, 5 pack of Oliva V Maduro, and a Gurkha HMR. Whenever you get to it. No rush!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Welcome back bro, good to see another familiar face.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Welcome back to the forums, bro. Glad to see that life's slowed down a bit.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Someone say something about owing me an Opus collection? I love Opus. What about Opus? Opus? Fuente?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Welcome back brother! Speaking of not sending things, you said awhile back you were gonna hook me up with that sweet cabinet you got from ccom. You can send that anytime, whenever is convenient for you ;)
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Hey Tony! I'm actually the same boat, been away for a while. Hope to be back more often. If you come out this way this summer, lets smoke!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Welcome back to the forum, I'm fairly new. Been in here since Janurary of this year. I know a lot of guys are happy your back. Just from the welcoming committee here, lol....
    bandyt09:
    Maybe it was the bomb sirens that woke you up as they have been flying fast and furious lately.
    Todd the sirens def. woke me up from my hybernation state. In catching up on the forum looks like we have some new heavy hitters out there that are trying to step up to the big dogs. Glad to see not much has changed while I have been away.
    ENFIDL:
    Welcome back brother! Speaking of not sending things, you said awhile back you were gonna hook me up with that sweet cabinet you got from ccom. You can send that anytime, whenever is convenient for you ;)
    Jake, Doc, and Enfidl please forgive me for not sending all my best sticks your way.....oh and the cabinet how could I forget that too??? I will send these out 1st chance I get. I just hope they don't get lost in shipping ;)
    Duder2:
    Hey Tony! I'm actually the same boat, been away for a while. Hope to be back more often. If you come out this way this summer, lets smoke!
    Alien, wwhwang, and Duder great to be back and smoking some sticks. Hope I can bring something back to the forum worth reading.

Duder don't know when my next trip out there will be, but you can bet I will def. get with you guys when I do so we can Herf it up again.
    RCY Cigars:
    Welcome back to the forum, I'm fairly new. Been in here since Janurary of this year. I know a lot of guys are happy your back. Just from the welcoming committee here, lol....
    Now on to you RCY Cigars....Just because you are new doesn't mean that you haven't been watched, studied, and maybe plotted against. You seem to be fitting in well here & it's always great to have another BORK esp. military type here. One thing that I can't believe you haven't picked up in the Army though.

No good deed goes unpunished! The beatings will continue until morale improves.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Welcome back, T. Missed ya, bud....
    lilwing88:
    Welcome back, T. Missed ya, bud....
    Thanks Marty I missed you guys too. (Man hug)
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:
    Now on to you RCY Cigars....Just because you are new doesn't mean that you haven't been watched, studied, and maybe plotted against. You seem to be fitting in well here & it's always great to have another BORK esp. military type here. One thing that I can't believe you haven't picked up in the Army though.

Oh what do you so ever mean Sir. I'm a good guy. Kuzi just sent me some DVD's to study and Diamondog pretty much let me know he likes what I've been doing in the community. Hint: (No good deed goes unpunished), lol. Cabinet, hmmmm.....
    RCY Cigars:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:

Oh what do you so ever mean Sir. I'm a good guy. Kuzi just sent me some DVD's to study and Diamondog pretty much let me know he likes what I've been doing in the community. Hint: (No good deed goes unpunished), lol. Cabinet, hmmmm.....
    I'm not big on talking...I'm from New Jersey "The show me State" ;)
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    A little late from me...but welcome back Tony, good to see you around these parts again.
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:

Yes Sir, I believe you. I'm changing my Avatar to a 5 CT Herf o dor...
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:

Yeah, but now you are in Michigan, the "Show me - how to get the hell out of here" state.

......sorry man, couldn't resist. ;)
    sightunseen:
    A little late from me...but welcome back Tony, good to see you around these parts again.
    Thanks Tony, it's good to be back. How's life out there these days?
    RCY Cigars:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:

Yes Sir, I believe you. I'm changing my Avatar to a 5 CT Herf o dor...
    Just a 5er huh? Oh well they will stand up to ALMOST anything.
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:

Yeah, but now you are in Michigan, the "Show me - how to get the hell out of here" state.

So Tony you have visited Michigan.....I agree how do I get out of this place?
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:

I used Delta.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    Life is good. Mostly working, with a few cigars thrown in here and there. The Seattle Cigar Expo is happening in August so I'm looking forward to that.
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:
    Sandman1am:
    RCY Cigars:

I used Delta.
    Now why didn't I think of that?
    sightunseen:
    Sandman1am:
    sightunseen:
    Life is good. Mostly working, with a few cigars thrown in here and there. The Seattle Cigar Expo is happening in August so I'm looking forward to that.
    I haven't had much time for cigars but I am in the same boat. When and where is the cigar expo?