Home General Discussion

Stating my intentions

2»

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    y2pascoe:
    So, the old man gave me the green light. We actually didn't smoke any of my cigars even though I left the door open for him to take his pic. The two of us ended up going over to my cigar lounge and chatted over a couple of Kristoff maduros, which were not a bad choice by any stretch. We'll save those Graycliffs for another day, I guess.

Worked out even better, Congrats....
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    y2pascoe:
    So, the old man gave me the green light. We actually didn't smoke any of my cigars even though I left the door open for him to take his pic. The two of us ended up going over to my cigar lounge and chatted over a couple of Kristoff maduros, which were not a bad choice by any stretch. We'll save those Graycliffs for another day, I guess.

Nothing wronmg with that ! Congrats!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    y2pascoe:

The best laid plans of mice and men...
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    y2pascoe:
    Congrats man, good luck on your future marriage.
    Kristoff maddy sounds like it was a solid choice.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Man...the lady and I have talked about marriage, but it just got real! Now I just need to reserve a weekend to go buy the bling, and immediately get piss drunk afterward.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Give him a new wallet... When he looks at you funny just say:

I figured you'll need a bigger one... I'd like to take your financial burden off your hands and marry your daughter