Home General Discussion

Spiciest cigar?

SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
Hey guys Im looking for some cigar recommendations. Id like to know what the spiciest cigar you have smoked is?

Comments

• MESKCMESKC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    many are talking about the Cu-Avana Punisher. I have two resting.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    SmokySuit:
    Hey guys Im looking for some cigar recommendations. Id like to know what the spiciest cigar you have smoked is?
    La Sirena by DPG...without a doubt one of the spiciest cigars I have had...
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Oliveros LTD Beli...

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Diamondog:
    DPG CC
    +1. These things are fire-crackers.
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Cuban classic??? I musts got a dud then...
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    The DPG CC got me too!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Good to hear on the DPG CC, I have a few that have been resting for about a year now. Their smelling real good. What other flavors are in that one? I love the DPG blue, and the Tabacos Baez, and Tatuaje Havana VI, so I'm really looking forward to the DPG CCs.

Also to throw a few spicy ones out there as well, I got alot of spice out of Both the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet, and the Padilla 1932. Not sure if others noted that as well, but I did. I'm not a super full kind of guy though, more med-full, so maybe thats why I got so much spice out of those as well. Had them both pretty fresh, and both on really hot days and early in the afternoon which probably contrilbuted to it. But I got alot of dry spice out of both of them. the SCCC mellowed after a few inches for me, but the 1932 stayed spicy throughout.
    Hmmm maybe i got a sampler that wasn't taken care of. Both the Cuban classic and the padilla 1932 were from the same pack and I thought they were terrible!! Bland and burnt goat ass like. Maybe I'll reinvest in some. Keep the suggestions coming!!
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    5 Vegas Classic
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    SmokySuit:
    Cuban classic??? I musts got a dud then...
    me too, unless vanilla ice cream is spicy these days
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    The CC was spicy to me, but spicy as in spices like cinnamon etc, not hot spicy.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    To date, the Padilla 1932 made me tough it out. I have four more resting in my humidor. Word to the wise Noob. Wait until your palate has developed more before tackling this baby. This was the third or fourth cigar I ever smoked. That was back in December, like I said. The other four are still resting, lol....
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Vegas Cubanas (when they are are still a bit new). It's a very peppery spiciness.
  • ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    i had one by jaime garcia...it was like dumping a pepper shaker into my mouth for about the first 1/3, i can't remember mucha bout it except that it was really really reallyl spicy and had a blue band.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    stephen_hannibal:
    Oliveros LTD Beli...

mmm, and you're welcome! ;^)
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    The foot of the Gurkha Shaggy is usually pretty spicy for me (in a good way), other than that it's hard for me to pin point any one stick, I really like spicy foods. I get a nice spice from the 5 Vegas AAA. The Camacho Coyolar had a nice kick to it as well (and it's just an awesome stick!).
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    DPG blue had some nice spice to it. not as spicy as others mentioned here but i feel the spice in that cigar was more complex then the spice in many others.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Easily the spiciest smoke I've ever had is the 5 Vegas Miami in the corona vitola. I picked up a single from ccom awhile back because I had previously smoked the robusto and enjoyed it. I remember thinking it had just a little kick, but was predominantly very smooth. The corona was totally different, and it had my lips and mouth tingling from start to finish.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Not the spiciest but the reg My Father hits with a pepper bomb in the 1st 3rd then smooths out.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    rossdavey2:
    Not the spiciest but the reg My Father hits with a pepper bomb in the 1st 3rd then smooths out.
    Also wanted to add, the My Father Le Bijou petit robusto was a pepper bomb.
  • RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 106
    Smoky,
    I'd say the top 3 SPICIEST are a fresh (not be confused with aged) Cusano Cuvee 151. The MOW Ruination WITH age. And the Puros Indios Vieje Ltd Ed.
    Honorable mentions to DPG Cuban classic. And for the record I have not tried the Punisher yet.

-Regards and Long Ashes!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Hm..I'd say the Pvnisher is one of the spiciest I've had lately, and maybe I'd even put the Avo LE10 on there, but it's very balanced and complex.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Spiciest cigars for me, so far: My Father, Tatuaje (pretty much any Tat), MOW Original, DPG CC, Ccom Sun Grown, Opus X Power Ranger.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    CAO Italia - 'das a SPICY PEPPERONI :-D

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Ashton VSG Sorcerer has some spice.
  • Bishop88Bishop88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
    Cu Avano Punisher...by a mile.  Unless you've tried one, don't even consider answering with names like MOW...with or without age....MOW is about as spicy as ketchup in comparison to the Punisher.  Just rest one on your lips...don't even light it.  You'll see what I mean.  Ridiculous.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    The new MoW Puro is pretty spicy and Tobacco Biez Series H, I believe is the name by Pepin I found to but crazy spicy, I didnt like it And put it down, but I plan to have one again to make sure it wasn't a fluke.
  • RoyalCigarsRoyalCigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 106
    Bishop88:
    Cu Avano Punisher...by a mile.  Unless you've tried one, don't even consider answering with names like MOW...with or without age....MOW is about as spicy as ketchup in comparison to the Punisher.  Just rest one on your lips...don't even light it.  You'll see what I mean.  Ridiculous.

Ok hotshot, try a fresh Cusano Cuvee 151 and I'll try the Punisher. We will see whos pick is spicier. And an aged Ruination is not like ketchup. You must be smoking something besides cigars if you believe that.
    I’ve purchased a number of the cigars from this thread! Thanks everyone for the ideas and discussion!! My only issue is that I was unable to get the following:
    Tobacco Biez Series H
    Cusano Cuvee 151
    Cu-Avana Punisher
    La Sirena
    CAO Itala
    Trades anyone? I will also start a thread in the pass folder.