Home General Discussion

Forum Blends?

2»

Comments

• ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Count me in as well!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I definitely want to do this again, I'm IN!!!!!!!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Sounds unanimous. I am in Chicago now, PA next week then headed to Nicaragua and Honduras for a week. While I am there I will start getting current materials inventory together. We could do this round with AJ, gran habano or Plasencia. AJ would be easiest and also yield the best variety for tobacco. Any objections?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I've got no objection, while I'm sure GH or Plasencia would do a fine job, we had such good results with AJ the first time that I see no reason to mess with a good thing.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    I second that...AJ!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    AJ for the win!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    Sounds unanimous. I am in Chicago now, PA next week then headed to Nicaragua and Honduras for a week. While I am there I will start getting current materials inventory together. We could do this round with AJ, gran habano or Plasencia. AJ would be easiest and also yield the best variety for tobacco. Any objections?
    AJ all the way, IMO!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    wwhwang:
    AJ for the win!
    And it's good!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Alex Svenson:
    AJ would be easiest and also yield the best variety for tobacco. Any objections?
    Do you really need to ask that question? I'm sure you already know the answer since AJ is almost as popular as the Beard around here. Almost.................................
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Alex Svenson:
    if we do it at Plasencia we can just remake the blends that i made while down there...

like a Forum Blend LE
    HA!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    kuzi16:
    Alex Svenson:
    if we do it at Plasencia we can just remake the blends that i made while down there...

like a Forum Blend LE
    HA!
    Or a Forum Blend Ku zI! ;-) OK, stupid joke.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    Sounds great, I missed the blending first time around, how does this work??
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Alex Svenson:
    Hey guys. Sorry I have been remiss in responding to these inquiries. Some of the tobaccos have changed since we tried this experiment so the old blends are going to be very hard to replicate. However, this was a fun project. You guys up for doing it again the same way as last time with voting and production? I think I can bring in more 5 packs this time. We wont be able to do boxes or bands but I am not sure that was a big driver for everyone. The last round was a bit of a learning curve and I appreciate everyones patience and understanding.

Hellz Yeah I am In! Bring um ON!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I have no problems with AJ being the blender for this one.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Alex Svenson:

AJ is it!.... My Local B&M has a Guy Named Felix that rolls Cigars for the local Shop... he is an extended Family Member of Fuentes... he rolls all kinds of cigars from Leftovers from the fuentes plantation they are inexpensive and great smokes... ask any of the guys that I have fired some of my folsom Prison Cigars too! LOL
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    I vote for AJ!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    AJ gets my vote!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    alienmisprint:
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    Hey guys. Sorry I have been remiss in responding to these inquiries. Some of the tobaccos have changed since we tried this experiment so the old blends are going to be very hard to replicate. However, this was a fun project. You guys up for doing it again the same way as last time with voting and production? I think I can bring in more 5 packs this time. We wont be able to do boxes or bands but I am not sure that was a big driver for everyone. The last round was a bit of a learning curve and I appreciate everyones patience and understanding.
    Alex, I think I speak for most Ccom guys when I say..."Hell yes!" Even though I didn't get any of the forum blends, partaking in the voting was great fun and a good learning experience on how to blend a cigar.
    +1 to the "Hell yes!"
    Make that +3, cant wait!

• rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Def missed this the first time. Im IN!! and AJ gets my vote.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    AJ gets my vote, the first round was great and most of my favorite cigars are from him.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Another vote for AJ