Home General Discussion

Forum Blends?

alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
I searched through the forums a bit and can't find anything about the production of these. Based strictly on the amazingness of the smoke, I'm sure that these didn't just get put off to the side, they must be in production now, right? Anybody know anything?

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    As far as I know, you actually (and unfortunately) have the right of things - they are NOT in fact in production, and are quite the collectors item at this point. Folks who actually have them are in no hurry to get rid of them and rightfully so - they rock!

• tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    luckily I saved a few....I really hope they go into production in the near future....it sounds like the demand is there...
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    tankbonnies:
    luckily I saved a few....I really hope they go into production in the near future....it sounds like the demand is there...
    I even participated in the voting for these blends and couldn't get any at the time...so I def want another chance to get some of these!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Yeah, threads about the forum blend have popped up once a month or so for the past 3 or 4 months; each time there's no response from Alex or anyone about the status of them :-/
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Hey guys. Sorry I have been remiss in responding to these inquiries. Some of the tobaccos have changed since we tried this experiment so the old blends are going to be very hard to replicate. However, this was a fun project. You guys up for doing it again the same way as last time with voting and production? I think I can bring in more 5 packs this time. We wont be able to do boxes or bands but I am not sure that was a big driver for everyone. The last round was a bit of a learning curve and I appreciate everyones patience and understanding.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I missed out last time so I am in for sure!!!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Count me in for sure.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Assuming I still have a job (who knows in this economy) I'm in!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    Hey guys. Sorry I have been remiss in responding to these inquiries. Some of the tobaccos have changed since we tried this experiment so the old blends are going to be very hard to replicate. However, this was a fun project. You guys up for doing it again the same way as last time with voting and production? I think I can bring in more 5 packs this time. We wont be able to do boxes or bands but I am not sure that was a big driver for everyone. The last round was a bit of a learning curve and I appreciate everyones patience and understanding.
    Alex, I think I speak for most Ccom guys when I say..."Hell yes!" Even though I didn't get any of the forum blends, partaking in the voting was great fun and a good learning experience on how to blend a cigar.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Definitely in. The last one was a blast and the cigars turned out fantastic. Alex, we all appreciate you taking the time and effort to do this with/for us. This is one of the many things that truly sets cigar.com leagues above any other company out there today. Thanks!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    Alex, I think I speak for most Ccom guys when I say..."Hell yes!" Even though I didn't get any of the forum blends, partaking in the voting was great fun and a good learning experience on how to blend a cigar.
    +1 to the "Hell yes!"
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Definitely. Wasn't around for the first time around, but would love to be for this time.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    im in on this one. ive been looking for a forum blend for a while now.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    I'm in for helping and ordering.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Alex Svenson:
    hmmm so that means the forum blends I currently have are worth even more now:). jk...Anyhow....definitely in......
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    alienmisprint:
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    +1 to the "Hell yes!"
    +2 on the "Hell yes!"
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    tankbonnies:
    Alex Svenson:
    hmmm so that means the forum blends I currently have are worth even more now:). jk...Anyhow....definitely in......
    would you sell or trade one?
    lcpleel:
    tankbonnies:
    Alex Svenson:
    would you sell or trade one?
    PM Sent
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    wasnt here for the last one but want to get in this one
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Definitely in!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    No question about it, I'm IN!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I want in on this also, this sounds great!!! This is why, I <3 CCOM.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    I'm definitely interested in doing this as well. I vaguely remember the previous posts in regards to this. I think it was about the time I started to post on the forums.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Totally in! Also missed the first boat.. Sure not going to miss this one!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    First time was awsome with some good solid cigars. I'm definitly down for round two !!!
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    I so in on this!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996