Home General Discussion

What do you do WHILE you smoke?

Comments

• RedRex06RedRex06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 155
    I don't really have much of a routine, but thus far I've smoked with my friend and once on my own while visiting family on Oklahoma this winter. Walked around my grandma's property in the wee hours of the morning after my pap went to work.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I always, and I mean always, have a good cigar with my morning coffee (Sumatra), while I let the dogs out and check the news.

During the day I try at least 2 of the cigars people have sent me and jot cigar notes in my cigar log, and there are only 3 more to go and I will (anticipation) finally get into the "My Fathers" that "banfyt09" so generously sent me (yippee).

In the evening, I again insist on another known good cigar while I unwind, play with the dogs and replay "Angry Birds".
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    It varies for me. If i'm herfing with someone we usually BS or watch football in the garage. I'f im by myself im usally, reading, reloading bullets or as of late v-herfing.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    I do a lot of pacing and heavy thinking!! I do not smoke inside, soo in the winter time I hang outside. But, in the spring I lite a firepit fire, and hang by the pit with a beer or wine of choice!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Jetmech_63:
    It varies for me. If i'm herfing with someone we usually BS or watch football in the garage. I'f im by myself im usally, reading, reloading bullets or as of late v-herfing.
    .. Jet, You SMOKE while you reload bullets ? That's relaxing....
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    Generally a smoke is a "wind down" activity, so I just relax… cocktail in hand and iPod tunes to sing along with. Sometimes the pup or my wife is nearby, sometimes not.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    recently Vherf all the time.....but i haven't really been smoking a ton lately because of the weather.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Watch movies on my laptop in my shed mostly, but weekdays on my morning break I usually take a long walk downtown and look at all the cool victorian homes contemplating life and whatnot.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Favorite thing to do is walk on the beach with the wife and a fine cigar, but that only happens on rare occasions.

Most of the time, it's herfing with friends or sitting on the front porch and watching the world go by.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Listen to the radio (nights with Alice Cooper usually if in the evening) or my iTunes. Read the forums and play slotomania while enjoying a finger. (Of bourbon you pervs)
    WaltBasil:
    Listen to the radio (nights with Alice Cooper usually if in the evening) or my iTunes. Read the forums and play slotomania while enjoying a finger. (Of bourbon you pervs)
    Love me some Nights With Alice Cooper!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    look up facebook pictures of you guys
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    jliu:
    Thought you pooped?
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Thought you pooped?
    Maybe he's a multi-tasker?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Thought you pooped?
    4 today. no joke
    jliu:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Thought you pooped?
    4 today. no joke
    With cigars and facebook surfing?

Impressive. :^)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Puff_Dougie:
    jliu:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Thought you pooped?
    4 today. no joke

jiunn is the poop monster
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    I'm usually lighting one up while I grill, out on the golf course, or watching a sporting event on tv
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    working in the garage... or getting smashed.

Aj
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Thought you pooped?
    Ever realize that once you know or see something, that it is very difficult to forget it. In many ways, I do welcome old age, you know basic senility, where i get to hide my own easter eggs....and now forget the mental image of my buddy creeping people on FB while having a dookie on the toilet (we hope that's where he is atleast)...nice!. ;)
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    My fave is:

wrench on a murdersickle
    drink hooch or beer
    MMA or football on the garage toob (even curling will do)
    surf the internet

Now that's chillin.

• honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    Usually I have a Cigar every afternoon/evening alongside my wife, we spend an hour or two relaxing, and talking/visiting,if its to cold out we will take a drive to Starbucks and just sit in the truck with a hot coffee and do the "visiting" also I try to have one around noon-ish when able and just hang out contemplating the meaning of life lol, otherwise I love to have a good yard-gar while messing around in the garage or back yard
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Puff_Dougie:
    jliu:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Thought you pooped?
    4 today. no joke

Now we know to never borrow jliu's phone.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Listen to music, watch Hulu+, Vherf, sometimes Matlab work.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Up up up.As of the last week, I've been saving the galaxy as Commander Shepard with a fine premipremiprem in hand.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    During the week I just relax after work and catch up on twitter, Ccom forum, watching the sprint sale, fb, netflix; just sitting on my a** in general. On the weekend I could be doing many other things, but also, just sitting on my a**.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    CharlieHeis:
    During the week I just relax after work and catch up on twitter, Ccom forum, watching the sprint sale, fb, netflix; just sitting on my a** in general. On the weekend I could be doing many other things, but also, just sitting on my a**.
    I'd say the same. Except in the ghetto where I'm living currently, I dodge the occasional bullet!:)
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Most of the time I'm on the back patio,if my son is out with me we watch YouTube videos( epic fails,hockey fights etcetc) if the wife's with me we just try to catch up on stuff we haven't touched base on.if I'm alone I usually just put my feet up smoke!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Listen to music, read books and day dream.