Home General Discussion

January sweepstakes winner

kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
Congratulations to Philippe S. of Sanford, Maine. The winner of the box of Man O' War Armadas!!!!!!!!

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    lcpleel:
    Whos that?!?
    My new best friend.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Thanks for posting the sweepstakes winner Kelly! A bunch of us have wondered who ends up winning these things... would you be willing to post the winner ever month for us?

• kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    The Sniper:
    Thanks for posting the sweepstakes winner Kelly! A bunch of us have wondered who ends up winning these things... would you be willing to post the winner ever month for us?

I can see what I can do :)
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    kellyg:
    Congratulations to Philippe S. of Sanford, Maine. The winner of the box of Man O' War Armadas!!!!!!!!
    Thats awesome! I just changed my name to Philippe S. Now.....just got to get to Sanford!!

Thanks for posting for us!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I demand a recount!!!! ;-) Congrats to Phillipe!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Phillipe, congrats you lucky s.o.b. Hope you enjoy your prize.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Thanks Kelly but you spelled my name wrong. It's spelled D-A-N and I'm in Ohio. When can I expect my shipment?
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    undulac:
    Thanks Kelly but you spelled my name wrong. It's spelled D-A-N and I'm in Ohio. When can I expect my shipment?
    I actually LOL'd after reading that
    dwayne3307:
    undulac:
    I actually LOL'd after reading that
    haha
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    kellyg:
    What a d!#k....... just kidding....... kind of....... haha. Congrats to whoever that is
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    kellyg:
    The Sniper:

I can see what I can do :)
    that would be cool your the best Kelly.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Also Kelly do you have a obsession with changing your avatar I think every time I read one of your post it is different?
    jship079:
    Also Kelly do you have a obsession with changing your avatar I think every time I read one of your post it is different?
    haha i do :) have the same issue with my fb
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    probably another guy who saw the website and just added his email and never contributes to the forum......i think ccom should do a email contest with active members, lets say over 200 post count, just for us and not the random people who stroll on through.
  • havanaalhavanaal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 150
    As a promotion, I think ccom wants to encourage "random people who stroll on through". But the idea of an email contest for frequent visitors to the site is hard to knock.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    probably another guy who saw the website and just added his email and never contributes to the forum......i think ccom should do a email contest with active members, lets say over 200 post count, just for us and not the random people who stroll on through.
    Well, just because someone doesn't post it doesn't mean he's not a consistent customer. I'd imagine that a very small percentage of customers actually post on the message board - even customers who make a purchase every couple weeks.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    zeebra:
    kellyg:
    Thats awesome! I just changed my name to Philippe S. Now.....just got to get to Sanford!!

I just changed my name to Nachos. Now just got to get over to eastern PA. See you soon, Kelly.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    kellyg:
    Christ, that's only like 45 minutes from here! I can't believe there are 32 Armadas living that close to me, I think I can smell them!!!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    wait, does this mean I didn't win even though I tried to submit my email like 100 times, just to make sure I was entered?!
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I can see what you are saying, but you gotta look at it from ccoms view. Just the guys on the forums are not only their customers. They have tons of clients who spend much more than most of the guys that post here, so its fair for them to enter. Contributing to the forum is just an extra privilege that ccom offers for us to chat and meet other BOTL's, nothing more. I mean, we do get first info from Alex and his crew about deals or new hard to find stuff that they just got in, or get a box of MoW's for $50, etc, etc... It does suck, but it is what it is.

I just like knowing who won.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Not to sound sappy or that but just meeting some of the fellow brothers on here and those that I only know through PM's is better than anyway sweepstakes that C.com can throw my way. I am happy for anyone who wins a sweepstakes and won't begrudge them for doing so, whether they post on this site or not. I think C.com does a good bit for us that are active on the forums and for that I am thankful. I don't need a special sweepstakes just because I am an active member of the forums, the forums ARE the bonus that I get for being a C.com customer.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    How about a forum member contest each month lol
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Luko:
    zeebra:
    kellyg:

I just changed my name to Nachos. Now just got to get over to eastern PA. See you soon, Kelly.
    ROFLMAO, Awesome!!
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    bigharpoon:
    kellyg:
    Christ, that's only like 45 minutes from here! I can't believe there are 32 Armadas living that close to me, I think I can smell them!!!
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Luko:
    zeebra:
    kellyg:

lmao
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Who wants to bet $20 that the guy who won smokes swisher sweets or philly blunts and has no $%^&*ing idea what he's just won?
    xmacro:
    Who wants to bet $20 that the guy who won smokes swisher sweets or philly blunts and has no $%^&*ing idea what he's just won?
    If thats the case, Kelly, email the guy who won and find out if he wants it, if not, tell him I will give him $150 cash for it.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    out of curiosity, Phillipe, are you one of us? (Posters)
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Diamondog:
    How about a forum member contest each month lol
    +1. same prize as the home page contest too!