Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla Miami Toro Revisit after 3 months

2»

Comments

• pccpcc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    Can someone send me the deal - I never received the deal?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    pcc:
    Can someone send me the deal - I never received the deal?
    pm sent
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Wow sorry to stir stuff up and bail. . .
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Can someone PM me with what size this deal is on and how I would go about ordering?
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Could I Please get the deal in a pm as well? Thanks!
    These were offered in toro size 5 packs at checkout when I got the Padilla '68 daily deal. Great deal all around!!!
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Three months in the Humidor I pulled one out tonight and amazed how well these sticks are ageing. The flavors are much more defined and they are amazing. I still taste the same flavors although the age has made this cigar shine. I am still amazed with this stick even after everything I have smoked after it. If you have forgotten these in your humi after several months. These really deserve another visit. It will open your eyes to the true nature of aging a cigar and how it can give even more pleasure than originally experianced.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Great reviews / great thread. I've never had one of these, but just picked one up last week (robusto) and was planning on busting it out next spring. But, if it makes it until the leaves start turning this fall, that should be good enough :-)

Of course if I love it, my dilemma will be not having any more aged/rested ones on hand. hhmmm....
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    BlueRings:
    Three months in the Humidor I pulled one out tonight and amazed how well these sticks are ageing. The flavors are much more defined and they are amazing. I still taste the same flavors although the age has made this cigar shine. I am still amazed with this stick even after everything I have smoked after it. If you have forgotten these in your humi after several months. These really deserve another visit. It will open your eyes to the true nature of aging a cigar and how it can give even more pleasure than originally experianced.

Just wait until these guys start pushing a year ..... They truly get better and better with some serious rest.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kingjk729:
    BlueRings:

Just wait until these guys start pushing a year ..... They truly get better and better with some serious rest.
    And at 2 years, they are nothing short of fabulous. Sadly all of my aged ones are gone...time to pick up another box and start the process again.
    j0z3r:
    kingjk729:
    BlueRings:

And at 2 years, they are nothing short of fabulous. Sadly all of my aged ones are gone...time to pick up another box and start the process again.
    I'm down to my last 3 with 2 years on them, Ahhhhh!!!!
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    BlueRings:
    Yup, a go to stick for sure. I bought a box of Toro's about 8 months ago after smoking a robusto that someone gave me. I still have a bunch left; they're awesome.

I can swap a few out if someone has any My fathers, Oliva V, Avo Domaine, aston VSG or Sencillo; been wanting to try a few of these.

While i'm typing, I shoud mention the the MOW Amada Corona is, GOOOOOOOOD!!!!! Realy nice, get them if you can.