Home Non Cigar Related

Support Your Team!

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well I would like to be the first in say congrats to ya Gene! Your Colts did it my friend!! They made it all the way to the Super Bowl and showed everyone what a real football team looks like today. The Jets were out smarted and out classed by Manning and his crew. Just halfway to our dream game man, just gotta have the Saints pull it off tonight!
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    PuroFreak:
    Well I would like to be the first in say congrats to ya Gene! Your Colts did it my friend!! They made it all the way to the Super Bowl and showed everyone what a real football team looks like today. The Jets were out smarted and out classed by Manning and his crew. Just halfway to our dream game man, just gotta have the Saints pull it off tonight!
    Yeah, but let's just point out I had to do some chores somewhere around the third quarter when the Jets were up 14 to 6 or something like that. I come back just a short while later and its 27-17, Indy. WTF...the Jets had it figured out, they just couldn't sustain the pressure on Manning.

Looks like we could be in for a barnburner in the NFC championship game.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:

Thanks bro'man ...well the Saints just did their part with a lotta help from the Vikings (5 turnovers) ...don't expect the Colts to be settin' around on their hands like the Vikes ! Whoooop !!! D'are it is !!!! Superbowl showdown Puro...better start gettin' my winning package together LOL !!! You can go ahead and send it if you like , really , I don't mind !
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Thanks bro'man ...well the Saints just did their part with a lotta help from the Vikings (5 turnovers) ...don't expect the Colts to be settin' around on their hands like the Vikes ! Whoooop !!! D'are it is !!!! Superbowl showdown Puro...better start gettin' my winning package together LOL !!! You can go ahead and send it if you like , really , I don't mind !
    Hahaha Pace yourself old timer, we got 2 weeks of trash talk before the big showdown!!! lol Great games today! Damn my heart rate hasn't slowed down yet... Maybe I'm the one that needs to pace myself...
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Hahaha Pace yourself old timer, we got 2 weeks of trash talk before the big showdown!!! lol Great games today! Damn my heart rate hasn't slowed down yet... Maybe I'm the one that needs to pace myself...

Oh Man this is going to be a great SuperBowl !!! I can't wait ...dang 2 weeks !!! Wore the Manning jersey for the extra mojo ! Brees needs to head on down to Miami , check into the team hotel and then lay out by the pool for the next two weeks ...... That should get him used to looking up at the Miami sky , something he'll be doin' a lot of come Superbowl Sunday !!! LOL !
    Well the Pro Bowl is today and it will be the first time since the NFL went retarded and moved it to the week before the Super Bowl. Why would the NFL do this and think it's a good idea? The first and most obvious draw back is that none of the Super Bowl players will be playing in it. You miss out on some big named stars right there, and that is what the pro bowl is supposed to be all about! The best of the best from the AFC and the best of the best from the NFC in one big shoot out for bragging rights over which conference is the best. I understand moving it out of Hawaii to the city that hosts the Super Bowl, but playing it a week later would make so much more sense...
    On a side note, it won't be long before both games are here in the Big D! Who's ready for a road trip for a mega herf and to go to one of the games? haha

Oh, and G-man, I hope Peyton is rested up for that Saints D that's gonna be coming at him! You saw how well Favre handled it! hahahaha
    PuroFreak:
    Well the Pro Bowl is today and it will be the first time since the NFL went retarded and moved it to the week before the Super Bowl. Why would the NFL do this and think it's a good idea? The first and most obvious draw back is that none of the Super Bowl players will be playing in it. You miss out on some big named stars right there, and that is what the pro bowl is supposed to be all about! The best of the best from the AFC and the best of the best from the NFC in one big shoot out for bragging rights over which conference is the best. I understand moving it out of Hawaii to the city that hosts the Super Bowl, but playing it a week later would make so much more sense...
    On a side note, it won't be long before both games are here in the Big D! Who's ready for a road trip for a mega herf and to go to one of the games? haha

Oh, and G-man, I hope Peyton is rested up for that Saints D that's gonna be coming at him! You saw how well Favre handled it! hahahaha

FAVRE ! FAVRE!! Haha is that old dude still playin' ?!?! The Vikes handed the vaunted Saints the ball 5 TIMES and it STILL took overtime !!!
    I agree with ya about the pro-bowl though , that is retarded to play before the S-Bowl ...who the heck thought that was a good idea ?
    About your Saints Puro ... I just have that feeling in my stomach that this could be a rout especially if the Colts score a couple of quick TD's early ...not a prediction but I'm just sayin ...if the Colts jump out to a 14 point lead this game will get ugly quick ...I'm just sayin ...
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

FAVRE ! FAVRE!! Haha is that old dude still playin' ?!?! The Vikes handed the vaunted Saints the ball 5 TIMES and it STILL took overtime !!!
    I agree with ya about the pro-bowl though , that is retarded to play before the S-Bowl ...who the heck thought that was a good idea ?
    About your Saints Puro ... I just have that feeling in my stomach that this could be a rout especially if the Colts score a couple of quick TD's early ...not a prediction but I'm just sayin ...if the Colts jump out to a 14 point lead this game will get ugly quick ...I'm just sayin ...
    Well I don'[t see their defense shutting down the Saints buddy, damn sure won't be shutting em down without Dwight Freeney in the line up... And it isn't looking real good for him. I honestly hate to hear that because I want the Saints to win, but I want them to win against the Colts at full steam.
    Well ladies and gents, its a little over 24 hours until the show down in Miami between unarguably the two best teams in the NFL. These two teams each dominated all year, proving they were the right teams when it counted throughout the playoffs. The first time since 1994 the two number 1 teams have met in the Super Bowl... This has the potential of being the best game in recent history and being one of the hardest fought shoot outs in the NFL... Well G-man, I hope you have a great day today, cause I'd feel really bad if you had to spend 2 days in a row crying all day! Hahahaha almost time for the throw down brother! Good luck!
    31-17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case you didn't see the score G-man! hahahahaha Awesome football game ladies and gentlemen!!!! WHO DAT?????
    Well the hangover from the season is finally starting to set it... The realization that football is over for now always bums me out. I have to admit this has been an exciting season with some amazing talent on both sides of the ball. Of all the things that stood out for me over the year I guess the lack of tackling is what really gets me. The basics of tackling seemed to dissapear at times this year and instead defenders were just jumping into the ball carrier and hoping he would fall. Last night it was refreshing to see hard hits where the defender would wrap up the ball carrier and take him down. It was seen from both teams, but the hard hitting tackles really came through in the New Orleans defense. This was the most exciting Super Bowl I have seen in years and as sad as I am to see the season end, it was nice to see it end with one of the best shoot outs in Super Bowl History.
    PuroFreak:
    31-17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case you didn't see the score G-man! hahahahaha Awesome football game ladies and gentlemen!!!! WHO DAT?????

Congratulations to Puro and the Saints ...Puro you have a PM !
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Congratulations to Puro and the Saints ...Puro you have a PM !
    Back at ya brother.
  • nudienudie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 112
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Colts!!!!!
    Well I haven't seen our buddy Luko on here in a while, but with hopes that he will return and see this, I just HAD to post this story since he is always quick to boast how the Steelers are America's team... But they STILL aren't worth what the Cowboys are worth! hahaha Actually, the Burgh Boys didn't even make the top 10... OUCH!

"Manchester United is still the most valuable franchise in all of sports, but the Dallas Cowboys aren't far behind.

Forbes released its list of the world's most valuable teams Wednesday, with the English Premier League club leading the way at $1.84 billion. The top American franchise, the Dallas Cowboys, was second at $1.65 billion.

The New York Yankees , Washington Redskins, New England Patriots, Real Madrid , New York Giants , Arsenal, New York Jets and Houston Texans round out the top 10.

The Cowboys were ranked fourth in most valuable brand recently.

Amid protests from fans, Manchester United's owning Glazer family has insisted it will not entertain offers for the club, which has around $1 billion of debt."
    Well with the Cowboys kicking off the preseason last night with a win over the Bengals, I have to say, THANK GOD FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK!!!!!!! COME ON GUYS! Let the trash talk begin!! hahaha
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Also glad football is back Puro----but your last post, I thought it was a real suprise that the Texans are the #10 sports franchise. I acutally own a hat of theirs that I got for 3 bucks, and had no idea they were that much of a money maker----of course they have some talent now so Im sure we will see more Texans fans every day.

As a side note, its sad the the top ten in value also include so many teams that make my F-U list ......Hello Dallas, Jets, Yankees, and Giants......lol
    Vulchor:
    Also glad football is back Puro----but your last post, I thought it was a real suprise that the Texans are the #10 sports franchise. I acutally own a hat of theirs that I got for 3 bucks, and had no idea they were that much of a money maker----of course they have some talent now so Im sure we will see more Texans fans every day.

As a side note, its sad the the top ten in value also include so many teams that make my F-U list ......Hello Dallas, Jets, Yankees, and Giants......lol
    Yea, but at least the f'ing Steelers aren't on that list! hahaha
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Vulchor:

The Texans play in one of the largest sports markets, and they also play in an area where football is a very big deal. It helps that the team has a lot of potential, but it helps even more that Texas loves football more than life itself.
    PuroFreak:
    Vulchor:

so, let me see if I understand your point...Steelers have more SB wins than any other franchise, including your cowgirls, but your franchise is woth more (according to Forbes). Ok, I can live with that.
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Vulchor:

so, let me see if I understand your point...Steelers have more SB wins than any other franchise, including your cowgirls, but your franchise is woth more (according to Forbes). Ok, I can live with that.
    And your guys have a rapist QB... Hmmm... I can live with that. LMAO Just messing with you! I don't believe that crap for a minute. I think he is kind of a douche, but no more than I think many Cowboys over the years have been. Just like to bust your chops. It is off though that with all those wins, your team still aint worth jack sh*t! haha
    Matt Marvel:
    Vulchor:

The Texans play in one of the largest sports markets, and they also play in an area where football is a very big deal. It helps that the team has a lot of potential, but it helps even more that Texas loves football more than life itself.
    Just ask the Oilers.
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Vulchor:

And your guys have a rapist QB... Hmmm... I can live with that. LMAO Just messing with you! I don't believe that crap for a minute. I think he is kind of a douche, but no more than I think many Cowboys over the years have been. Just like to bust your chops. It is off though that with all those wins, your team still aint worth jack sh*t! haha
    He is an ***, no doubt...just one in a long line of NFL qbs who were/are egotistical, self-serving jerks who could throw the *** out of the ball. Not a rapist, just a pig with no game when it comes to women.

What I don't understand how someone with such great taste in cigars can have such shitty taste when it comes to picking the Cowboys as his favorite team???

By the way, can't wait for the day when Romo boots Ben off the front page after one of Romo's boyfriends reveals their relationship.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Vulchor:

He is an ***, no doubt...just one in a long line of NFL qbs who were/are egotistical, self-serving jerks who could throw the *** out of the ball. Not a rapist, just a pig with no game when it comes to women.

What I don't understand how someone with such great taste in cigars can have such shitty taste when it comes to picking the Cowboys as his favorite team???

By the way, can't wait for the day when Romo boots Ben off the front page after one of Romo's boyfriends reveals their relationship.
    LMFAO Good comeback!!! Damn I missed football season and all the trash talk with you bud! Now we just need Gene in here bragging about his Colts! Welcome back NFL!!!
    Get the godd@mn Packer out of here.....GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    You are BANNED, lol!
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Vulchor:

LMFAO Good comeback!!! Damn I missed football season and all the trash talk with you bud! Now we just need Gene in here bragging about his Colts! Welcome back NFL!!!
    Likewise...I know it's pathetic, but I can't wait for our first preseason game on Saturday. Also looking forward to watching Hard Knocks with the Jets...interesting to see what happens with them, but everybody seems to like them too much. I think they're a letdown this season. I love Gene, but his Colts are just abou as bad as them damn Boys. Go Stillers...they have a pattern: win Super Bowl, have let down year, and then a bounce back year.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    Cowboys baby!!!
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Vulchor:

Likewise...I know it's pathetic, but I can't wait for our first preseason game on Saturday. Also looking forward to watching Hard Knocks with the Jets...interesting to see what happens with them, but everybody seems to like them too much. I think they're a letdown this season. I love Gene, but his Colts are just abou as bad as them damn Boys. Go Stillers...they have a pattern: win Super Bowl, have let down year, and then a bounce back year.
    I don't see a bounceback year happening for them, I think they will really struggle this year. But I am sooo ready for football! This weekend we have games every day starting Thursday night. I have to work Thursday, but I'll be off for 5 days starting Friday morning around 5am so I'll be watching every minute of football I can all weekend. My 2 year old son is as excited about football being back on as I am! That kid would watch a football game or baseball game before cartoons any day! lol

Pacman, you are in good company brother! Stick around here and help me talk some trash to these Cowboy haters this season!