Smaller Stash

2»

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    i know....i do try and be a nice guy now and then lol
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i know....i do try and be a nice guy now and then lol

hmmmmmm you have got to be kidding me.......this guy is either a player or a liar, i wander why he was emailing me all day offerening me this stuff , and telling me he is sending me this List today of what he has left.......... and now YOU tell me your the one who bought thus and he is working with you...... Makes no sense to me. Funny ***, I am waiting for this list from this Guy and now you post some Bullshit telling me your the one doing the deal and YOUR A NICE GUY! LOL WTF
    i called him a couple days back about it....he called me up thursday night and asked if i was still interested in it. I said yes. He gave me the address and i headed over. Simple as that.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i called him a couple days back about it....he called me up thursday night and asked if i was still interested in it. I said yes. He gave me the address and i headed over. Simple as that.

what time was this........ i was wroking a deal with this guy all day and then i told him if he had someone that wanted it to go ahead and i would get back to him in the afternoon. He never answerd any Calls fromme or a couple other people i know who were calling him... he did all this from his Ipad with me. So its not just as simple as that... its ok I am not out 300 bucks. i was going to sell the humi anyway... i guess its the principal of the thing with me. I do not play Games.. those days are way gone for me.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Was anyone working on this with Lcpleel...
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Diamondog:
    Was anyone working on this with Lcpleel with this?
    Yes. The deal is basically done, and the entire thing has basically gone to hell. It might be best to let the thread die.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Hays:
    Diamondog:
    Was anyone working on this with Lcpleel with this?
    Yes. The deal is basically done, and the entire thing has basically gone to hell. It might be best to let the thread die.
    I hear ya, was just trying to make light, maybe I failed lol...
    wasnt trying to step on toes here...he called me around 5:30 pm
    THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD......Oz, man, sorry it turned out like that. I wasnt stepping on any toes at all when I was trying to scoop this deal up. He does have more sticks for sell which I encourage you to jump on...he was really nice and even gave me a free montecristo from the super bowl time......he is legit just so you know. As far as you being upset at me, all I did was contact him, just like yourself. Why he passed you up and jumped for me, no clue bro. He called me back, asked if i had cash, i said yes, he gave me a adress and it was a done deal. Hope you dont stay mad at me as I dont feel like i did anything wrong except jump on a good deal for a friend just like you would have done bro.

Have a good day gentlemen.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD......Oz, man, sorry it turned out like that. I wasnt stepping on any toes at all when I was trying to scoop this deal up. He does have more sticks for sell which I encourage you to jump on...he was really nice and even gave me a free montecristo from the super bowl time......he is legit just so you know. As far as you being upset at me, all I did was contact him, just like yourself. Why he passed you up and jumped for me, no clue bro. He called me back, asked if i had cash, i said yes, he gave me a adress and it was a done deal. Hope you dont stay mad at me as I dont feel like i did anything wrong except jump on a good deal for a friend just like you would have done bro.

Have a good day gentlemen.

WTF....WHO SAID I WAS MAD AT YOU......THE WHOLE DEAL WAS STRANGE TO ME AND TO BE HONEST THE REALITY IS THIS. I TOLD THIS GUY THAT HE SHOULD SELL nIT TO WHOEVER AND IF HE STILL HAD THE DEAL LATER I WOULD GRAB IT. IT WAS GONE. WHAT I DON'T GET IS THE FACT THAT I WAS WORKING THIS DEAL AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.I KNOW YOU WEE READING THIS THREAD AND COULDN'T MISS MY POSTS WHAT WAS GOING ON.....I SAW THE POST THAT YOU AND HAYS THOUGHT ABOUT IT OR SAW IT BUT DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY.....I WOULD THINK YOU WOULD HAVE EMAILED ME AND TOLD ME YOU WERE ALSO TRYING TO GET IT TO SEE IF I WAS GOING.TO BUY IT. THE WHOLE THING SEEMS LIKE A BEHIND THE BACK STAB. IT IS A OUT PRINCIPAL AND RESPECT TO ME. I DON'T LIVE THAT Way....... but as long as you are looking good that's ok. I don't Fault the guy with the deal he made the deal seem.to good to be true and just did what I told him to do........... good luck with those tactics in life........ no hard feelings just another great lesson for me. Like I always say....its either a lesson or a blessin....this case it i is both.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Diamondog:
    Was anyone working on this with Lcpleel...

Yeah i was getting a list of cigars for him and someone else decided to step in and take control...... as in his SOM