Home General Discussion

Smaller Stash

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
This one has some Opus X's, though. Did anyone else catch it?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/for/2140160005.html

This is out your way, Hays, or maybe Ozzie?

Marty

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I don't think he's willing to ship. Can anyone Pick it up for me?
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Yeah me and Joey were chatting about this setup over the past few days. Neither of us have the money for it. Lcpleel - if you want to send cash to my PayPal, I'd be happy to pick it up and ship it out for you. Let me know if you're serious.
    Im serious. I just need to get a hold of the guy in the morning after my interview.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Wow thats quite the deal. I hope something like this shows up around my neck of the woods someday.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    yeah im down to help out with hays....I also thought about buying it and selling off like 7 of the lost city sticks for something cheap just to cover more of the cost lol...but i dont think i will either way
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Im all over it.... Hope he still has it It.... I may have to sneak this one under the radar but ill get my money back ! LOL
    im working the deal as we speak! LOL
    Just got out of the interview and was calling him when I checked this. I guess its gone.
    ok Im doing some talking to this guy on this deal... BAD VIBES.... Tells me he NEEDS MONEY NOW... then he send me emails telling me he has over 500 cigars to seel if I am interested and the deal he posted on here is not what you really see from what I am gathering. Tells me to bring him 500 cash and he will give me a sweet deal... first of all I dont go to Peoples homes on craigs list, I meet them at the Folsom Police Station Parking lot if they have something to Hide they wont go. To many thieves on crags list , i aksed him if these cigars were his... I have been down the road someone who has that kind of collection... sending me emails from an IPAD isnt hurting that bad for money to DUmp possible 1500 bucks worth of Cigar merchandise on me for 500 or less.....unless they are an addict or they STole the stuff... Im nervous about it... any input?
    I dont know he didnt even pick up my calls.
    I dont like the way hes playing it... very suspicous..... he is sedning me emails from an Ipad....
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ok Im doing some talking to this guy on this deal... BAD VIBES.... Tells me he NEEDS MONEY NOW... then he send me emails telling me he has over 500 cigars to seel if I am interested and the deal he posted on here is not what you really see from what I am gathering. Tells me to bring him 500 cash and he will give me a sweet deal... first of all I dont go to Peoples homes on craigs list, I meet them at the Folsom Police Station Parking lot if they have something to Hide they wont go. To many thieves on crags list , i aksed him if these cigars were his... I have been down the road someone who has that kind of collection... sending me emails from an IPAD isnt hurting that bad for money to DUmp possible 1500 bucks worth of Cigar merchandise on me for 500 or less.....unless they are an addict or they STole the stuff... Im nervous about it... any input?
    usually, in cases like this...if I am getting a gut feeling about something, there is a reason why and it's usually right.......did he ever say WHY he is getting rid of them?
    i dont know hes telling me his fiance lives Here in Folsom he lives up the hill....... im still negotiating! LOL
    Krieg:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    usually, in cases like this...if I am getting a gut feeling about something, there is a reason why and it's usually right.......did he ever say WHY he is getting rid of them?

Yeah he says in a Hurried Tone like I NEED CASH NOW...... my gut tells me hes in trouble , there stolen or hes an addict needing a fix.... posting pics on craigs list is bold if they are stolen, but then again they might just be pics for a set up to rob you.
    would he let u look at the cigars before you purchased them? a lot of money to be buying some potentially dried out cigars....(even though he said he kept them humidified)
    hmmm... if hes sending emails he should be able to call me as well. left 2 voicemails for him. its either buy this humi or buy one online so i figured this is a good chance. o well. i guess ill have to wait for his call to make a judgment.
    Krieg:
    would he let u look at the cigars before you purchased them? a lot of money to be buying some potentially dried out cigars....(even though he said he kept them humidified)

Yeah it just doesnt feel right.......... Maybe im mising something , im still talking to him but if he wont meet me in the Folsom Police Parking lot for me to check out the Stash and do the deal there i know somehting is Up! LOL
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Krieg:

Yeah it just doesnt feel right.......... Maybe im mising something , im still talking to him but if he wont meet me in the Folsom Police Parking lot for me to check out the Stash and do the deal there i know somehting is Up! LOL
    true....and that's a great idea btw.
    Krieg:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Krieg:

true....and that's a great idea btw.

I got the whole list from him
    I think its on the level now i cant get my wife on the phone shes inj a meeting till around 5 so I told him i would pass for nopw if he still had it later i might grab it.. he wants cash in his hand Today
    Here is my last email from him
    Hi...........$299.00 includes Opus X Lost City Humidor, 10 Opus X 2009 Cigars, 5 Olivia Series V Torpedos, 5 Trinidad Torpedos, 5 Gurkha Regent, 5 Alec Bradley OB..............All cigars have been in 70 degree temp and 70% humitity there entire lives, there PERFECT and ready to enjoy. For $500.00 everything mentioned before but includes the following.......10 Alec Bradley OB, 10 Gurkha Regent, 5 CAO Seprano, 10 Chavon Dominican, 5 Alec Bradley Havana, 5 CAO Brazilia, 5 LaVienja Habana, and 12 Misc Cigars (All very good).........so to recap................for $299.00 you get Humidor and 30 AWESOME Cigars (OPUS X cigars retail for $60.00/each).................for $500.00 you get Humidor and 92 cigars.............now thats a sweet deal. Let me know if you are serious and I can meet you in Folsom wherever..........I need to sell this today as I have others waiting to hear from me if you bought it or not.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I was contemplating this. The humidor and Lost City cigars for $300 is great. I however need to not spend any more money on cigars for a good long while. Besides, I already have a box of Lost City and I got that blue Lost City humidor last month.
    rwheelwright:
    I was contemplating this. The humidor and Lost City cigars for $300 is great. I however need to not spend any more money on cigars for a good long while. Besides, I already have a box of Lost City and I got that blue Lost City humidor last month.

Damn .. well He isnt sending it anywhere he wants to sell it locally from what i understand he wants the cash in his hand today for some reason. Man I have never had a Lost City ......... so this is or was my chance ...
    im waiting on his reply if he still has this its mine...
    dam...thats one lucky SOB
    very leary... i worked with this guy all day ..... in the end when i told him I wanted it it was sold now hes emailing me telling me hes got 100s of cigars for sale and 4 more humidors of different types...... WEIRD *** IMHO
    can you get a list of things he has and post? just interested in what else he has for sale.
    I will work on that list for ya my friend
    ?????? Ive got this guy working with mne? do you know him Joey? Ive been talking to this guy for the last 2 days? Ive got a list of what he told me he had yesterday.. now he getting me a list of what he has left.? I dont get it? DId you buy the Opus Joey?
    yes he is also sending me a list of what he has left over.....yes i bought the opus box, but it was not for me...it was for someone else that wanted it.
    what a nice guy