Home General Discussion

Pssst... Fuente Anejos are here

Comments

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Alex Svenson:
    We have a good inventory in stock now and more on the way. If we sell out of any size temporarily, more will be here in a few days. The special pricing we are offering is below. Right now, this is only available via phone but as of 12noon on Wednesday, you should be able to order online right off the anejo page. We just need to get that updated. Prices below are for single cigars. For boxes, we are offering an additional 10% discount. All boxes are 25 cigars except the sharks which are 20 cigars to a box. We also have a small inventory of the new No. 60 which will be shipping next week.

No. 46 $11

No. 48 $13

No. 49 $14

No. 50 $12

No. 55 (torpedo) $13

No. 77 (pyramid box pressed) $15

No. 60 $13

Which one of these is the infamous "shark" vitola I keep hearing about?
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    That would be the 77
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    The 60's and 77's will go fast. That said, I think the 46 is the best smoke in the line. I am just more partial to a corona gorda though.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Alex Svenson:
    The 60's and 77's will go fast. That said, I think the 46 is the best smoke in the line. I am just more partial to a corona gorda though.
    77, 46, and 48 are all great IMO. I want to try the new 60 though, since I also like that size quite a bit (same size as Perfexcion X right?)
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    it's great to see you guys are selling for msrp. most retailers price gouge big time. thanks guys.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    dennisking:
    it's great to see you guys are selling for msrp. most retailers price gouge big time. thanks guys.
    Msrp is lower than whats listed. Sharks are $11. Still a decent price since they are rare and hard to come by...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    And ive never had an Anejo before....crazy, bombed a few out though. Wish i cold bite, funds are a wee low.
  • ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    i've only had one añejo and it was gooooooood. i'd love to have another but christmas has made me go broke....
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Unfortunately, Fuente does not send us enough so we are forced to buy from third party suppliers throughout the year. In fact, depending on the time of year I am forced to pay double msrp to get full boxes hence our regular price. That said, when we can get it at better prices we have no problem reducing our regular prices and sharing whatever savings we can. About 10% of what I have in stock right now is from Fuente, the rest I have had to hunt down and buy at varying higher costs which all get averaged in. So yes, these prices are a bit over msrp but are much lower than you will find online if you can find them online, especially a dealer who will sell a whole box. Just wanted to make sure I explained this so people did not think we are gouging.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    This is like torture..... be a responsible adult or kid in a candy store..... but the price is so good.

My wife did ask what to tell my mother-in-law I wanted for xmas yesterday I didn't know. Today I do.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    The price on the #55 is incredible. If I only didn't just buy a box last week. And I thought I got a good price. DAMN! Between that and the box of Sharks coming I am all tapped out. However, I would have bought some of the #60 if they were a 52 and 60 ring guage. a 6 x 48 is too similar to the 7 x 48.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Alex Svenson:
    Unfortunately, Fuente does not send us enough so we are forced to buy from third party suppliers throughout the year. In fact, depending on the time of year I am forced to pay double msrp to get full boxes hence our regular price. That said, when we can get it at better prices we have no problem reducing our regular prices and sharing whatever savings we can. About 10% of what I have in stock right now is from Fuente, the rest I have had to hunt down and buy at varying higher costs which all get averaged in. So yes, these prices are a bit over msrp but are much lower than you will find online if you can find them online, especially a dealer who will sell a whole box. Just wanted to make sure I explained this so people did not think we are gouging.
    thanks for putting forth all the hard work to find these sticks. I will never understand why Fuente doesn't make the Anejo and Opus more available to retailers who sell their products well. My local B&M sells a bit of Fuente but they can never get Opus and usually get only 4 boxes of Anejo.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Alex Svenson:
    Does ccom have a Fuente account? Not sure on the accuracy of the discussion here on Opus X, sounds plausible- comments and discussion on pricing...interesting read LINK....getting Anejos though at that price and boxes is STELLAR...
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    This deal is so tempting! I want some but the fiancé wouldn't be happy if I pulled the trigger :(
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Put an email into my ccom rep for an order. Hopefully he gets the email before these are sold out, maybe I should have called it in.

I'm still down for a box split if we can get a couple more guys in on it
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    Im really interested to try these too, but I've spent too much already on the holidays!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Alex and other members, didnt mean to say anything negative, but was just listing the facts. I dont get why AF does this as well, but it is what it is. Just the other day I was at Downing Street here in Houston with a vendor, and we walked into the humi. AF WoAM was $21. AF Anejo 46 was $23! So yes, these prices are not "gouging" at all compared to other sellers.
    Diamondog:
    Alex Svenson:
    Does ccom have a Fuente account? Not sure on the accuracy of the discussion here on Opus X, sounds plausible- comments and discussion on pricing...interesting read LINK....getting Anejos though at that price and boxes is STELLAR...
    Yes we have an account with Fuente. However, each account gets X number of boxes for christmas and they dont really take into account size. For example, I probably do the sales of about 30 brick and mortar stores but I get the same allocation as the small guys. It is what it is.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    Goldy:
    Put an email into my ccom rep for an order. Hopefully he gets the email before these are sold out, maybe I should have called it in.

I'm still down for a box split if we can get a couple more guys in on it
    Limited on funds but got a $50 gift card for CCOM i can use to go in on a split if interested.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    hey alex who should i call to place the order for these prices?
    lcpleel:
    hey alex who should i call to place the order for these prices?
    Call the 800 number and tell them you are calling about the Anejo sale. Anyone should be able to get you taken care of. Website should still update sometime today with new rediced pricing and boxes available.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    So I just bought a pair of the sharks. Is this one of those sticks that needs to sit for a long time before it peaks? Like the opus I guess.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Russ55:
    So I just bought a pair of the sharks. Is this one of those sticks that needs to sit for a long time before it peaks? Like the opus I guess.
    Age definately does wonders with a cigar like this, truly an amazing stick....
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    I ordered 10 and the Daily RP deal... spend too much on X-mas and up coming Disney trip to buy a box at this time... The rumor is the Alex is going to have a GOF special in March..hint Hint...:)
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Diamondog:
    Russ55:
    Age definately does wonders with a cigar like this, truly an amazing stick....
    Does AF reblend for the different vitola's?
    website is updated so you can now buy online at these prices too!! Anything showing on order will ship out next week when we get our next shipment but will be on a first come, first serve basis so get your order in to ensure you get the product you want.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I don't see the #60's on there.. least I think that was the number... either way I'll phone in Monday lol
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    60s might not be in stock yet, or supply is limited enough that they aren't going to post online.
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 77
    WOW....bought 4 of the 77's, ordered them via email at 1:57 pm yesterday and they were on my doorstep by noon today!!!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    chrisd56:
    WOW....bought 4 of the 77's, ordered them via email at 1:57 pm yesterday and they were on my doorstep by noon today!!!
    WOW! The only way to get them faster would be to show up and grab them out of the warehouse yourself!