Home General Discussion

AJ cigar you HAVEN'T liked?

2»

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    docbp87:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Now, this may just be me, but the only AJ F. cigar I didn't like was the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet. It was just not my favorite that day. I will smoke another soon to see if perhaps my tastes have changed.
    I've had several that were at best unimpressive and at worst downright infuriating. The only SCCC I've had consistent good experiences with has been the #4...and once they have about 18-20 months on them they are even better.
    Really have been meaning to buy a handful of these and put them away for a long @ss time, to see if I can believe you here. I've said it before, and I've seen you say it before.
    Do it, the last thing I'd want you to do is take my word for it...seeing is believing.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Maybe it was a bad stick, but . . . MOW Ruination SE tasted like goats ass last time I tried it. All the hot chocolate in the world couldn't save that POS. Before I get flamed, I'll say that I've got a few more resting that I'll try in a few months, so maybe it was a bad stick

I dunno what it is, but AJ sticks are kinda hit and miss with me. I don't care much for bold flavors - I typically prefer smoother sticks with a short finish, so not a lot of AJ's stuff clicks with me. Oddly enough, body doesn't matter; only a Diesel d6/d7 or a MOW Armada seem to give me any kind of buzz, otherwise I don't really feel anything. That said, I do enjoy his stuff, but it's just a kinda "meh" experience for me with most of them. The MOW Armada and MOW Virtue are the only ones that I've ever really cared for
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Hmm...I really can't remember all the AJ sticks that I DID like, other than the Diesel (which I love), but I have to say that I was totally unimpressed with:

San Lotano habano and maduro
    Ave Maria
    And pretty much all of the MoWs.
  • brizzzinebrizzzine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    Nica Libre- GAG!!!

Bought a box and actually threw them in the trash after smoking 6 and giving some away. Wasn't worth the room in my humidor.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    brizzzine:
    Nica Libre- GAG!!! Bought a box and actually threw them in the trash after smoking 6 and giving some away. Wasn't worth the room in my humidor.
    Brother, throw up a thread in the trades, passes and bombs section if you ever find yourself in this situation again. Somebody out there is likely to want to trade, another man's dislike is another man's like.
  • brizzzinebrizzzine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    bigharpoon, I definitely will do that next time. I have a couple CAO Sopranos I'd like to trade as a matter of fact.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Yea, cause I have always really enjoyed the Nica Libre. Like that Mexican maduro wrapper.