Home General Discussion

A Man's Home is his Castle, right?

2»

Comments

• vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    I smoke outside. so the house doesnt smell. plus side is my neighbor hates it. I have a 1/4 acre lot. and when the wind is just right....the grumpy fat lady, aka man hater, next door gets to smell it. then she bitches at the HOA meetings about me. Still doesnt change anything.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Vulchor:
    I think its because we gave them the right to go vote, and work, and get equal pay...and now they want the goddamn world...........Sorry, I dont really believe this, but I did feel the 1950's uber-male opinion was sadly missing from this discussion.
    LOL
    vegassparky:
    I smoke outside. so the house doesnt smell. plus side is my neighbor hates it. I have a 1/4 acre lot. and when the wind is just right....the grumpy fat lady, aka man hater, next door gets to smell it. then she bitches at the HOA meetings about me. Still doesnt change anything.
    I can't believe she has the balls to *** about someone smoking a cigar at their OWN house on their OWN property...oh man, I would not hold back if she decided to say something right to my face about it.
  • havanaalhavanaal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 150
    I was at a single friend's house last summer, and I watched as he lit up a cigar in his kitchen. You smoke in the house? I asked (what a stupid thing to ask!!) He laughed. "Of course. I own the damn place. Don't you smoke in your house? Don't tell me--your wife won't let you! Ha ha." No, I don't get it either. Especially since there is no habit of my wife's that I would even think of telling her to knock it off. (except spending money)
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I smoke in my house. In my new house, I'm partitioning off a smoking area seperate from the rest of the house, kinda like an indoor man-cave.
  • punkrawk_99punkrawk_99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 39
    While my wife would never allow it if I wanted to, I often enjoy the fact that I can go outside without being subjected to *insert what crappy reality show is on TV*
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Diamondog:
    I smoke outside for a number of reasons, primary being my children...the wife definately would not be happy she doesn't like the smoke and also a big reason I would never smoke inside is because I wouldn't want my home smelling like cigar smoke...that being said there would be just about nothing better than sitting in front of the TV or tunes and firing one up...
    I agree with most here, I dont want to affect my kids, I dont want my home to stink. That being said, I would love to set up a smoking room/library/lounge room in my house.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Diamondog:
    I smoke outside for a number of reasons, primary being my children...the wife definately would not be happy she doesn't like the smoke and also a big reason I would never smoke inside is because I wouldn't want my home smelling like cigar smoke...that being said there would be just about nothing better than sitting in front of the TV or tunes and firing one up...
    I agree with most here, I dont want to affect my kids, I dont want my home to stink. That being said, I would love to set up a smoking room/library/lounge room in my house.
    I can agree with this 100%, when I finish out my basement I'm gonna build a cigar room with a nice ventilation system. Something like what this guy did: how to build a cigar room"