Home General Discussion

Question About a Certain Presidential Stogie

2»

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    urbino:
    And his parents, Virg 'n' Mary.

HA HA you guys are all going to hell. LMAO. You won't like it there... your cigars will be VERY DRY !!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    well, if they just turned down the heater....
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    laker1963:
    urbino:

HA HA you guys are all going to hell. LMAO. You won't like it there... your cigars will be VERY DRY !!
    Hell's not a dry heat. It's a lake of fire. If anything, we'll have the opposite problem. I live in Memphis, though, so I'll be used to it.
    urbino:
    laker1963:
    urbino:

Hell's not a dry heat. It's a lake of fire. If anything, we'll have the opposite problem. I live in Memphis, though, so I'll be used to it.

I'm tellin' ya Urbi...you have not experienced TRUE hell 'til you watch your Gurkha HMR (that they give you complimentary on your way thru the gates) turn to complete ash instantly, as you set upon it with a lite. Brother repent your ways before it's too late.

I thought Memphis was where all the COOL people hung out.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I'm ok with my spot in hell, I'll have plenty of company.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    There is nothing I like less than going to a party where I don't know anybody. So if you think about it, my Hell is everybody else's Heaven... I bet it pisses them all off that I'm getting to the same place they are, but they had to work so hard, and I just had to be a jackass... but then it wouldn't be Heaven for them any more...

In only a few sentences, I just proved that Heaven and Hell do not exist.
    Damn near in a philosophical argument.
    dutyje:
    There is nothing I like less than going to a party where I don't know anybody. So if you think about it, my Hell is everybody else's Heaven... I bet it pisses them all off that I'm getting to the same place they are, but they had to work so hard, and I just had to be a jackass... but then it wouldn't be Heaven for them any more...

In only a few sentences, I just proved that Heaven and Hell do not exist.

madurofan:
    Damn near in a philosophical argument.

Ya... but he never explained the HMR problem did he? Eh?
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    That one's easy, laker. A man could always douse his cigar in Monica, who'll be handy.

Aaaaaaaaand we've come full circle.
    urbino:
    That one's easy, laker. A man could always douse his cigar in Monica, who'll be handy.

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap Whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle

I bow to your masterful perversion's SIR !
    urbino:

LMAO ... way to get the thread back on track urbi
  • rusiriusrusirius Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 564
    madurofan:
    Glad you're back Sirius.
    Never been gone... Just been harder to post since I've been keeping myself so busy at work lately... At home has been the same ordeal... Been too busy to even smoke... I think it's been like 2 weeks or something... Anyway, maybe I'll have one tonight...
    rusirius:
    madurofan:
    Glad you're back Sirius.
    Never been gone... Just been harder to post since I've been keeping myself so busy at work lately... At home has been the same ordeal... Been too busy to even smoke... I think it's been like 2 weeks or something... Anyway, maybe I'll have one tonight...
    Well welcome back to posting and hopefully shmoking.
  • rusiriusrusirius Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 564
    laker1963:
    urbino:

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap Whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle

I bow to your masterful perversion's SIR !
    Don't worry, some pennicillin will clear that right up!
  • drkbanksdrkbanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    The cigars come from a secret source, an expert roller who does custom blends for select clients.  The roller is quite modest and does not speak of his client base or would he want the info to become public.  He is renowned for his craft and does not want to be known for the indescretion.  I enjoy his cigars and respect his right to privacy, so unless Bill tells you himself,  the source will remain private.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    But you can buy them on cigarextras.com...

Seriously, I'm sorry... but that was just really funny
  • xanderxander Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    Lasabar:
    But you can buy them on cigarextras.com...

Seriously, I'm sorry... but that was just really funny
    Lol that's too funny. Almost spit out my coffee on the screen.