Home General Discussion

Question About a Certain Presidential Stogie

jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 282
Does anyone know what kind of cigar President Clinton used to, umm, "recon" Monica Lewinsky's neather region? Just curious.

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    *shakes head*

Not sure I want to know why you are asking this.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    *shakes head and waits for urby to get on this one*
  • rmccloudrmccloud Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 160
    madurofan:
    *shakes head*

A very realalistic halloween costume?
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    *shakes head*

Maybe he's looking for an "in" with Monica. Spot her across a smoky bar. Step to her, holding eye contact the whole way. Get right up close. Whip out a certain very special cigar. Put it in his mouth with a glint in his eye. Flare his nostrils.

Awwww, yeah.
  • jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 282
    I was just wondering what the Prez smoked, and since this incident is pretty famous I thought someone may know what it was........and see what the ladies like :p

And I can't resist to post this while on the subject....

gobble gobble gobble
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    jlzimmerman:
    Does anyone know what kind of cigar President Clinton used to, umm, "recon" Monica Lewinsky's neather region? Just curious.
    I don't know, but it was probably Cuban. LOL
    rdnstn:
    jlzimmerman:
    Sorry Ron, but you're wrong, it was Australian. :) (if anyone doesn't get that obvious joke, I'm sure someone would be kind enough to explain)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I thought it was a "Backwoods"... hehe
    j0z3r:
    rdnstn:
    jlzimmerman:
    Sorry Ron, but you're wrong, it was Australian. :) (if anyone doesn't get that obvious joke, I'm sure someone would be kind enough to explain)
    I can think of at least a couple -- e.g., because it came from down under, because it went into the bush -- so I'm not sure which one you intended.
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Personally, I'd use a Gurkha Shaggy Foot to mop her up. Well, not her exactly (yikes), but someone of similar moral character.
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    rdnstn:
    jlzimmerman:
    I can think of at least a couple -- e.g., because it came from down under, because it went into the bush -- so I'm not sure which one you intended.
    Take it whichever way you like...a joke with more than one punchline is more interesting.
    dutyje:
    Personally, I'd use a Gurkha Shaggy Foot to mop her up. Well, not her exactly (yikes), but someone of similar moral character.
    Personally, I can think of better things to do with a cigar, and much better things to put in a hoo-hoo.
  • brettmanbrettman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 34
    I can't speak for ol' Bill, but if it was me, I would have used my trusty Man O' War Torpedo. But as for what kind of cigar I would utilize, I have no idea.
  • wmaxhamwmaxham Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 80
    this took me awile to find. Um. Aparently he used a tempus? Never smoked or heard of it? Soo. Yeah that's what he used
    wmaxham:
    this took me awile to find. Um. Aparently he used a tempus? Never smoked or heard of it? Soo. Yeah that's what he used
    An Alec Bradley Tempus? That's kind of funny since I was planning on picking some up next week to try. I've heard some good things about them.
    So have Monica's friends.
    lololololol. Urbino gets a highfive.
    urbino:
    So have Monica's friends.
    I'm wondering now if I will be able to enjoy the cigar with a clear mind, and not have it's 'reputation' pop into my head. Hopefully there's nothing fishy about the cigar...
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    I was just reading up on the Tempus and want to try them but now you may have put me off for a while...
    Wow. I'm gonna have to start making my wise-cracks more judiciously. With great power comes great responsibility.
    Breaking new just in....tempus cigars sues urbino for 100 trillion dollers for putting them out of buissness with his wise cracks. Lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    wmaxham:
    Breaking new just in....tempus cigars sues urbino for 100 trillion dollers for putting them out of buissness with his wise cracks. Lol
    nah,

any press is good press

and how did this even make it on to the second page? geeeeeez.
    every one had short posts?
  • rusiriusrusirius Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 564
    wmaxham:
    every one had short posts?
    That's probably what started the whole incident... ba-dum-puh
    Glad you're back Sirius.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    New for 2009...

Gurkha HER Majesty's Reserve...
    A lovely blend of "Trimmed" Filler tobacco, a smooth oily wrapper with vericouse veins and each box is... er... ummm... "Infused" by a Nicaraguan cooter
    Lasabar:
    New for 2009...

A lovely blend of "Trimmed" Filler tobacco, a smooth oily wrapper with vericouse veins and each box is... er... ummm... "Infused" by a Nicaraguan cooter
    Jesus H. Christ ...
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    madurofan:
    Lasabar:
    New for 2009...

Jesus H. Christ ...
    Harold?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Lasabar:
    madurofan:
    Lasabar:
    New for 2009...

Jesus H. Christ ...
    Harold?
    Howard

you know:
    our father who art in heaven HOWARD be thy name...
    And his parents, Virg 'n' Mary.