Home General Discussion

The help me decide what to smoke tonight thread...

124»

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys, I will put this into your hands. I own a few cigars that I have never tried and will light one up tonight based on what you guys say. Here they are:

Liga Privada
    T52
    Dirty Rat

Casa Fuente Lancero

Tatuaje Red Tubo

Torano Exodus 50 Years

Quesada Tribute

AF King B

Also, let me think I should pair it with, here's the choices:

Havana Club 7 Years
    Plantation 20 Year Old
    Ron Zacapa 23
    Jamison Gold Reserve
    Jamison Distillery Reserve (only available in Ireland)

Looking forward to seeing what you guys think
    Avo LE10 with some Zacappa 23... Wink [;)]
    Damn Russ, you know me all to well, I do have one of those and didn't put it on the list. Suggestion taken into consideration.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys, I will put this into your hands. I own a few cigars that I have never tried and will light one up tonight based on what you guys say. Here they are:

Liga Privada
    T52
    Dirty Rat

Casa Fuente Lancero

Tatuaje Red Tubo

Torano Exodus 50 Years

Quesada Tribute

AF King B

Also, let me think I should pair it with, here's the choices:

Havana Club 7 Years
    Plantation 20 Year Old
    Ron Zacapa 23
    Jamison Gold Reserve
    Jamison Distillery Reserve (only available in Ireland)

Looking forward to seeing what you guys think
    I would go with the Tatuaje Red Tubo and the Ron Zacapa 23
    That just sounds really good right now... I hate you Todd. I do...
    It does sound good right now but I will have to wait until later this afternoon or evening.
    Well if its for the afternoon or evening I would still go for the TAT red tubo or as 415 said the Casa Fuente for a longer relaxing smoking but paired with the Plantation 20 Year Old
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Been a rough couple of days of work and I need a cigar to unwind tonight. Rough days of work are better than the alternative as I always say, but its been stressful lately. Nothing bad, just stressful. So, I'm gonna fire up a rare weekday stogie for me when I get home and once I put the little guy to bed.

Anyway, I can't make up my mind here guys, so help me out. I want to smoke something new, and heres what I'm thinking I might want to try for the first time . . . what do you all think?

1. Tatuaje Miami Especiales (I think on the size). I picked it up from a B&M and didn't read the box. Love the red label, never had a brown label though.
    2. Illusione f-9 - never had any illusione.
    3. Sencillo torpedo - never had this one either.

So what you guys think?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    boydmcgowan:
    Been a rough couple of days of work and I need a cigar to unwind tonight. Rough days of work are better than the alternative as I always say, but its been stressful lately. Nothing bad, just stressful. So, I'm gonna fire up a rare weekday stogie for me when I get home and once I put the little guy to bed.

Anyway, I can't make up my mind here guys, so help me out. I want to smoke something new, and heres what I'm thinking I might want to try for the first time . . . what do you all think?

1. Tatuaje Miami Especiales (I think on the size). I picked it up from a B&M and didn't read the box. Love the red label, never had a brown label though.

So what you guys think?
    Sencillo buddy, and PM me the experience! Love to hear about this one dude!
    boydmcgowan:

So what you guys think?
    Boyd, if you have the time to sit back, relax and enjoy it, my suggestion would be the Tat. If you are unsure of the amount of time you can put in then I would do the Sencillo. Whatever the decision you make, enjoy the h3ll out of it brother.
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:

So what you guys think?
    Boyd, if you have the time to sit back, relax and enjoy it, my suggestion would be the Tat. If you are unsure of the amount of time you can put in then I would do the Sencillo. Whatever the decision you make, enjoy the h3ll out of it brother.
    Todd is right on the money, and as always much wiser than I my friend :) He gives great advice!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:

So what you guys think?
    Todd is right on the money, and as always much wiser than I my friend :) He gives great advice!
    Well a day late but I got the Sencillo in tonight. another late day of work, and my mother in law is in town so the three of us (me my wife andher mom) hung out in the backyard after the boy went down and just chatted while I smoked away the week. I wasn't able to really focus on the cigar tonight so I didn't grab the Tat, althrough thats looking liek my weekend smoke this weekend. The sencillo was a solid smoke. I enjoyed it. For some reason I thought these we're a pepin blend, but I was totally off here. I read up on them, and never heard of the blender, but I guess their honduran. I really don't know much about honduran tobacco but I'm liking it. This one was very creamy and smooth, sorta mild, but had some nice flavors going on, musty, woody, rich, yet still sorta mild. Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Irishman, PM to you brother.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Need your guys help, La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro No. 2 or Liga Privada Dirty Rat. Haven't smoked either one yet.

I'll be pairing with Boddingtons Pub Ale
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    amz1301:
    Need your guys help, La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro No. 2 or Liga Privada Dirty Rat. Haven't smoked either one yet.

Never had either, but I'll say Dirty Rat just because I've heard good things
    OK, my brain is fried (wife is away and I have the kids all to myself), so I need my BOTLs to think for me tonight. First stick thrown out there that I have in the humi gets torched tonight. Just know I don't really have many super premiums or limited releases/rare smokes. Pretty much just the standard good stuff available here at c.com.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Heavy:
    OK, my brain is fried (wife is away and I have the kids all to myself), so I need my BOTLs to think for me tonight. First stick thrown out there that I have in the humi gets torched tonight. Just know I don't really have many super premiums or limited releases/rare smokes. Pretty much just the standard good stuff available here at c.com.
    can't go wrong with a Man O' War.
    BigT06:
    Heavy:
    can't go wrong with a Man O' War.
    Awesome - works for me. As soon as the rugrats are asleep consider it torched - thanks bro!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Heavy:
    amz1301:

Never had either, but I'll say Dirty Rat just because I've heard good things
    Dirty Rat -1
    LFD Colorado - 0
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Bringing this thread back to help me decide... Cohiba Siglo II (ISOM) from early 2011, or Tatuaje Black Petit Lancero (OR, closed foot, pig tail)...
    docbp87:
    Bringing this thread back to help me decide... Cohiba Siglo II (ISOM) from early 2011, or Tatuaje Black Petit Lancero (OR, closed foot, pig tail)...
    Tat Black PL
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I also vote Tatuaje PL
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Tat Black PL... I get the feeling this could be like yesterdays Hottie vote.. 21 in a row.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    In the end I have pussied out in my drunkeness. Couldn't bring myself to burn another of my precious OR Black PL, when I have a good stash of the Sig II Tubos, and needed a baseline to see where they evolve anyway.

Oh, and in the same drunkeness, I forgot I posted in this thread in the first place. Woo!
    docbp87:
    In the end I have pussied out in my drunkeness. Couldn't bring myself to burn another of my precious OR Black PL, when I have a good stash of the Sig II Tubos, and needed a baseline to see where they evolve anyway.

Oh, and in the same drunkeness, I forgot I posted in this thread in the first place. Woo!
    In my drunkedness, I ususally forget what I buy or at least bid on.........................
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    to necro the thread I started, I get a chance to have a stick today and as usual can't decide what to smoke
    Options: a Davidoff of some denomination, LP Feral Pig, LP 40, LFD Factory Press IV, Cain FF, and really a plethora of other stick, C.com Cuban blend, Centurions, a Diesel with 2 years on it (though prolly gonna wait for it to hit the 3 mark) other suggestions are welcome ^ ^
    Hayblet:
    to necro the thread I started, I get a chance to have a stick today and as usual can't decide what to smoke
    Options: a Davidoff of some denomination, LP Feral Pig, LP 40, LFD Factory Press IV, Cain FF, and really a plethora of other stick, C.com Cuban blend, Centurions, a Diesel with 2 years on it (though prolly gonna wait for it to hit the 3 mark) other suggestions are welcome ^ ^
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on the L40, Tony was a bad-azz and hooked me up with one and I jsut can't bring myself to light it yet since it's the only one of them I have lol. I'd love to live vicariously through you and smoke it!