Home General Discussion

The help me decide what to smoke tonight thread...

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I'd go with the Airbender since I've never had the Blue Steel
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Gp with the air bender.......im between a 262 or Room 101....hmmmm
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Jetmech_63:
    Gp with the air bender.......im between a 262 or Room 101....hmmmm
    Wish I had a Room 101. Really wanna see what all the hype is about.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Room 101.

So for a longer smoke tonight I'm trying to decide between Ccom SG Churchill or a Graycliff Turbo (now that lcpleel sent me one to stash away)? Decide for me!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Got my monthly herf tonight. What smokes should I take?

stephen_hannibal:

Man O' War Ruination, Gurkha Centurian, Oliva V, Oliva G Maduro, Gurkha Symphony, and 5 Vegas A or Miami.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    wwhwang:
    stephen_hannibal:

Man O' War Ruination, Gurkha Centurian, Oliva V, Oliva G Maduro, Gurkha Symphony, and 5 Vegas A or Miami.
    .... and in the off chance you smoke all of those, a Camacho PE should end the night nicely.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    kaspera79:
    wwhwang:
    stephen_hannibal:

.... and in the off chance you smoke all of those, a Camacho PE should end the night nicely.
    I remember seeing on one of the ccom videos I think that if you are going to have more than 1 stick to have the high end or one you are looking forward to most first. After a day of smoking your taste buds are shot and having a great stick like a PE after all those would be a waste of a good PE since you wont pick up the flavors. I might be wrong but I am pretty sure thats how that goes.
    ok need something to smoke!
    Do not have, have had one before and it was delish
    Hmm...what about a Camacho Corojo?
    Sorry Sir, that's another wild pitch!
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Unlimited! I'm gonna fire up the one you sent.. Can't wait any longer
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Well, it's starting to get kinda cool at night down here in the south..50 degree range...and really wanna get a smoke in soon. my neck has been jacked up for over a week and finally it feels pretty good so I want to smoke something tonight. Just don't know what...so far I'm thinking:

Cohiba Black that T_Evans bombed me with
    AB Maxx
    Brazilian Label
    RP Renaissance
    sirfoster83:
    Unlimited! I'm gonna fire up the one you sent.. Can't wait any longer
    Always a good smoke, maybe I'll have the torp
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    I've been absent for a while due to my new job and moving back home and reconnecting with everyone. I've also been lacking in my smoking. I have only had two I can recall in five weeks... I know, I know, I should be ashamed. Therefore, I want to fix that this weekend. Can y'all help me decide on three? Here's what I know I have:
    LFD Limitado III
    LFD Limitado IV
    LFD Airbender
    LFD Chisel Maddy
    LFD Coronado
    LHC OF
    Diesel
    Diesel Ulimited
    MOW Ruination
    JDN Antano
    buncha higher end stuff singles, can't remember them all (I know there is an opus, anejo, Edicion de Anniversario, and a GOF in there.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    cholmes8310:
    I've been absent for a while due to my new job and moving back home and reconnecting with everyone. I've also been lacking in my smoking. I have only had two I can recall in five weeks... I know, I know, I should be ashamed. Therefore, I want to fix that this weekend. Can y'all help me decide on three? Here's what I know I have:
    LFD Limitado III
    LFD Limitado IV
    LFD Airbender
    LFD Chisel Maddy
    LFD Coronado
    LHC OF
    Diesel
    Diesel Ulimited
    MOW Ruination
    JDN Antano
    buncha higher end stuff singles, can't remember them all (I know there is an opus, anejo, Edicion de Anniversario, and a GOF in there.
    Personally I love the Airbender and JDN Antano so if it were me those two would be for sure and I really want to try the Chisel Maddy so those would be my three. I'm gonna give the Unlimited a try tonight.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    gotta say the JdN Antano.

though i have an honorable mention for the LDF limitado III
    About to head out to the garage to watch some football and cant figure out what to take out to smoke. I am torn between a few.
    Nica Libre
    LHCOF
    Diesel Shorty
    or AB Harvest Habano. Help pick
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I vote for the Diesel Shorty! I haven't had one yet, but I am really looking forward to it
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    My dad is in town and I am finally feeling good enough to smoke. Any ideas what we should smoke? 2 sticks might be in order tonight!!!
    Sandman1am:
    My dad is in town and I am finally feeling good enough to smoke. Any ideas what we should smoke? 2 sticks might be in order tonight!!!
    what are your choices and how into cigars is your dad?
    kuzi16:
    Sandman1am:
    what are your choices and how into cigars is your dad?
    I have everything from everyday smokes to what I consider to be high end stuff. Too many to list...my dad doesn't like to smoke alone so he will smoke a few times a year with me. I've also heard him talking about smoking cigars with other friends and family a few other times out of the year. I know he can enjoy and appreciate a good stick. On Fathers day we had GOF's. Said it was one of his fav's of all time, too bad I don't have any on hand right now.

I know that prob. doesn't help with what I have in my stash just looking for ideas. Thanks
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    alec bradley tempus
    if you have aged CAO italias that could be good.
    if you think he can deal with LFD airbender i would think that would be good. ive given many "occasional" cigar smokers one with very positive results.
    kuzi16:
    if you have aged CAO italias that could be good.
    if you think he can deal with LFD airbender i would think that would be good. ive given many "occasional" cigar smokers one with very positive results.
    Thanks Marty and Kuzi. I actually do have some Tempus and Airbenders. Come to think of it he did like the LFD DL chissel maduro. I forgot to mention he will smoke the milder stuff but likes fuller bodied stuff. When I visited him last month in Seattle he smoke a AF Anejo (not the shark but the big one that resembles the shark). He liked that one too.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Definitely go with something high end..... AF Anejo, Padron Anny 26 or 64, AF Don Carlos. You only get to smoke with him every once in a while..... make it memorable.
    Thanks guys I think we have a winner! I'm either going to give him the Padron 1964 Maduro, or LFD AirBender (his decision). Thanks again for all of your help in making my decision (or at least narrowing it down). I think I'm going to go with something strong that I know what it tastes like. Camacho triple maduro for me. Tomorrow I should be all better and start on mystery sticks after my sinus problems.