Home General Discussion

Socal bbq/herf 8/22

2»

Comments

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Damn, wish I was there with you guys, next time for sure.
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    Smoking the good stuff in the shallow end! image. The prize fot the winner of Garren trivia image
    The winner Joe!!! Smoke em if you got em... hell one at a time is for beginners! image... remember I ambdoing this from a phone LOL... back to the drinking and smoking!
    Andre shows the BOTL proper cigar burn management image
    Thanks to everyone for making this another great Herf! Good food, good cigars, mojitos, a pool... hey does it get better? Stay tuned for next month LOL Here is a short video of some of the BOTL kicking back in the pool enjoying a good time with a good cigar! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QKsZ4CoYjs&feature=player_embedded
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Fantastic day...I'm gonna need a week to recover from all that relaxation. Thanks to everyone's efforts we were able to pull off another good herf. Thanks again go to Jason for hosting.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    And I thought the herfs at the shop were relaxing....Thanks for the invite, as well as the food. It was all really good. I had a great time.
  • baldsmoker70baldsmoker70 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    Herf was freakin awsome!! couldnt have had a better time fellas!! those beans were a slice of heaven tim! and i think joes mojitos were even better than the last ones u made! cant even remember how many cigars i smoked! not too mention the fantastic cigars i was gifted, thanks guys your all the best!
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    The herf was killer. Good food and good peoples. Thanks Jason for hosting.
  • baldsmoker70baldsmoker70 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    leonard:
    The herf was killer. Good food and good peoples. Thanks Jason for hosting.
    //////it was my pleasure bruda!!!
  • DoubleToroDoubleToro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    baldsmoker70:
    Herf was freakin awsome!! couldnt have had a better time fellas!! those beans were a slice of heaven tim! and i think joes mojitos were even better than the last ones u made! cant even remember how many cigars i smoked! not too mention the fantastic cigars i was gifted, thanks guys your all the best!

What can I say, just like Joe, I am not lazy, but I did not want to turn on my computer the next day and go to work. I needed another day to relax from relaxing. Great Pool Herf!! All the guys did a great job with getting it together. It was a great afternoon, to let the world just go bye and it did in a huge puff of smoke. Thanks Jason for hosting. Laters.