Home General Discussion

What is Your next "Got to try Maduro" ?

2»

Comments

• vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    I got a CAO Brazilia Anaconda in my humi from a trade with Joeyjoe awhile back. i think its on deck for the evening
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    sweet! i love that stick! lol...but dam, I wish I could get some cheap ass Davidoffs somewhere around this place lol..jkjk(inside joke)
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    hmmm. let me see......if this CAO brazilia is as good as you say.......and i might have to check to see about that wish... a good inside joke can make miracles happen.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    lol...I love the Brazilia....if ccom ever does a DD for a box around 40-50 bucks...ill buy it without question...probably 2 of them lol
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I agree with Kreig and some others the Patel Bros is a good stick....although I like the 61 a little more I think. Kristoff is just a fantastic brand for everthing right now, I expect the prices to skyrocket any time because you cant hide that good of a stick as they have to a lot of B&Ms (unfortunate for me). I am interested in trying an Ashton VSG Maduro again, as its been years...also would like to try the Cubao maduro---even though I thought the natural was a little one dimensional.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    sirfoster83:
    Got a Camacho triple maduro when ljl destroyed me. Been trying to hold off smoking it for a while.

Poor things days are numbered though!
    I used to have 2 of these, but traded one to Rob...wonder if he smoked it yet.....anyways, just have one left and I hear they age VERY well...so I'm going to put a few years on it then give it a try and see how it compares....if I can wait that long :)
    Vulchor:
    I agree with Kreig and some others the Patel Bros is a good stick....although I like the 61 a little more I think. Kristoff is just a fantastic brand for everthing right now, I expect the prices to skyrocket any time because you cant hide that good of a stick as they have to a lot of B&Ms (unfortunate for me). I am interested in trying an Ashton VSG Maduro again, as its been years...also would like to try the Cubao maduro---even though I thought the natural was a little one dimensional.
    I had just one 1961, I didn't see what all the hype was about honestly...maybe I should give it another try......but that Patel Bros I had with about a year on it, really came into it's own. I think one of these days I'm going to get a box of those.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Hey Bro----I actually found a good deal on Brazilias today somewhere...shoot me a PM if your interested----actually, Ill send you one right now.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I would really like to try the Davidoff Mad., 5 Vegas Gold Mad., and I have a 26 Padron in my humi I'm waitin to try.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    My "got to try" Maduro would be the Cohiba Maduro 5 "Genios". I plan to order some in the fall.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    t_evan50:
    I would really like to try the Davidoff Mad.
    YES .... ive been waiting to see this cigar. my B&M (a davidoff licensed dealer) has yet to get them in.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    kuzi16:
    t_evan50:
    I would really like to try the Davidoff Mad.
    YES .... ive been waiting to see this cigar. my B&M (a davidoff licensed dealer) has yet to get them in.
    Davidoff Maduro??? Didn't even know they existed!! I want!!!
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    been trying to get my hands on some Padilla 1932 oscuros... no luck as of yet...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I'm intrigued by the 5VG Maduro, but i'm not gonna rush to get my hands on it... I have the following resting and can't wait to fire them up:
    Camacho Triple Maduro
    Gurkha Black Dragon
    Gurkha Double Maduro
    Fuente Anejo

I'd love to try the greycliff Espresso and DE...
    But when all is said and done, the CAO MX2 is a great Maduro and I recommend it to everyone...
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    I musta lost it. There is only ONE maduro I need to try, and try asap. Forget my previous post. I NEED an LFD DL chisel maduro. That's all
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    cholmes8310:
    I musta lost it. There is only ONE maduro I need to try, and try asap. Forget my previous post. I NEED an LFD DL chisel maduro. That's all
    There's a bunch at Hops and Habana. Want me to pick them up for you?
  • coronaex30coronaex30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    the cubao torp maduros are great had some at an event maybe six months ago was surprised with the construction. very good cigar
  • coronaex30coronaex30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    sorry guys got a little off track the next maduro i want to try would have to be a gurkha black dragon
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    cholmes8310:
    Dude, why do you have to post this AFTER I send you a package. I would have sent one to you.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    TatuajeVI:
    cholmes8310:
    Dude, why do you have to post this AFTER I send you a package. I would have sent one to you.
    Hell, I've been talking about em for months. And they weren't on your list. haha. No B&M around here has em, and say they won't get them, CCOM doesn't carry em, and the only two sites I've found with them only sell boxes. I just want one to try before I buy a whole box.

wwhwang told me a place in MS about 8 miles from where I'm moving in a month has em. I'll just pick some up then. No biggie.
    Well, I had a RP Vintage 1990 last night, it has a good age on it and have to say it has def gotten better with age.