Home General Discussion

What is Your next "Got to try Maduro" ?

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
I think my next Maduro that I need to try is going to be the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. Gotta try it at least once and see what the buzz is all about!

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    +1 on the Gold Maduro. Also must try the Camacho Triple Maddie.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Hmm. I'm not as big a maduro fan as I once was, but I still do like them. I'm looking to try the Padron '26 Maduro. I still have a Patel Bros I need to smoke. Those are both at the top of my list. I'm just going to wait for a deal on the cinco vegas' to pop up. I'm sure they'll be good, but very mild.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I would like to try a padron maduro..any of them really
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Oh! I just thought of one that is at the very top of my list to try. The regular line Graycliff Espresso.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    +1 on the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and the Padron maduro. I really wanna get some of those.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I have a Camacho Triple maduro, RP 1961, Patel Bros, Decade Limited, and a few Padilla 1932 Oscuros that I'm letting rest for awhile.

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro is now at the top of my list, as well. Although, I don't really think it's a "got-to-try" stick for me. I think I've pretty much tried every decent or "sought after" maduro out there.

Oh wait.... I forgot.... I still have yet to try the Caibaiguan Maduro. That's No. 1 on my hit list.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    lilwing88:
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro is now at the top of my list, as well. Although, I don't really think it's a "got-to-try" stick for me. I think I've pretty much tried every decent or "sought after" maduro out there.

Oh wait.... I forgot.... I still have yet to try the Caibaiguan Maduro. That's No. 1 on my hit list.
    Same
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I agree on the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, also the Gurkha Doble Maduro is on my list too
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Last week's order for me was maduro madness. 6 blends I haven't had yet (5V "A", RP1990, Edge Maduro, SC Maduro, Oliva G Maduro, Cain Maduro) and a set of Nica Libre's since I loved the one I had a few weeks ago.

Out of all those the Edge Maduro is in my sights as next up (already burned a 5V "A" and loved it).
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    sightunseen:
    I've had 3 or 4 of the Triple Maduros. GREAT smoke, the robusto is a 2 hour smoke for me, very densely packed...advice...don't smoke it on an empty stomach! ;)
    Russ55:
    Hmm. I'm not as big a maduro fan as I once was, but I still do like them. I'm looking to try the Padron '26 Maduro. I still have a Patel Bros I need to smoke. Those are both at the top of my list. I'm just going to wait for a deal on the cinco vegas' to pop up. I'm sure they'll be good, but very mild.
    I've had a few Patel Bros, and IMO, they smoke great with a little age on them. I had a fresh one, about a month or 2 and it was ok, then smoked another one with about a year on it and it was almost a totally different smoke, I was blown away actually. Great smoke, I seriously gave some thought into buying a box of these.....but then the price went up on them!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    +1 I would definitely have to agree with the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro.
    doromath:
    Last week's order for me was maduro madness. 6 blends I haven't had yet (5V "A", RP1990, Edge Maduro, SC Maduro, Oliva G Maduro, Cain Maduro) and a set of Nica Libre's since I loved the one I had a few weeks ago.

Out of all those the Edge Maduro is in my sights as next up (already burned a 5V "A" and loved it).
    I've had all of these, and they are all GREAT smokes. I think out of all of them, my favorite was probably..........well....I can't decide actually. It really depends on my mood...If I wanted something spicey I'd go with the Cain, something smooth and med bodied, go with the 90...full bodied The Edge...hard to compare since they are all different...and good
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    I've had 3 or 4 of the Triple Maduros. GREAT smoke, the robusto is a 2 hour smoke for me, very densely packed...advice...don't smoke it on an empty stomach! ;)
    That's good advice. You may have just saved my life there.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    sightunseen:
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    I think im going to smoke it on an empty stomach just because!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Oliva G is up there, but I will have to try the 5 Vegas when they arrive.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I'm with everyone on the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, but right next to that is a Kristoff Maduro. Just havent gotten to the b&m to buy one....heard theyre great!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Jetmech_63:
    I'm with everyone on the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, but right next to that is a Kristoff Maduro. Just havent gotten to the b&m to buy one....heard theyre great!
    Kristoff Maduro is on the list for me as well. Hmm, definitely 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. I smoked another Padron 1964 Maduro last week (f-ing awesome cigar) and really want to get to the 1926 maduro. I don't have any, but they are on the list to purchase.
    JSaint:
    sightunseen:
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    You are either very, very brave...or very, very stupid ;)
  • acsamples79acsamples79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    Krieg:
    JSaint:
    sightunseen:
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    gotta be a little of both!!! i love the triple maduro, its one of my favorite cigars of all time, but i made the mistake once of smoking on an empty stomach....man it was a bad night
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Want to try a Hemingway maduro.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    jsnake:
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro
    Yep me too
    acsamples79:
    Krieg:
    JSaint:
    sightunseen:
    Krieg:
    sightunseen:
    gotta be a little of both!!! i love the triple maduro, its one of my favorite cigars of all time, but i made the mistake once of smoking on an empty stomach....man it was a bad night
    LOL, i bet it was...first time I smoked it, I was a little woozy, and that was with a full stomach.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    docbp87:
    Want to try a Hemingway maduro.
    +1 on this one. Those are hard to come by. PM me if you have a source.....
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    about to try a gurkha(go figure right) signature 101 maduro...
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Signature 101 is a Torano product, so that should turn out well =)
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    so, this makes me wonder where madurofan is??? Anyone seen him around in a while? I'm not normally a maduro smoker (besides the Diesel and RP 1990), but if I had to choose my next it would be the Decade Limited. I do LOVE the PA Broadleaf cigars.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Got a Camacho triple maduro when ljl destroyed me. Been trying to hold off smoking it for a while.

Poor things days are numbered though!