Home General Discussion

Guess My Smoke Contest

124»

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Vulchor:
    Here I go sticking my nose where it doesnt belong, and this has nothing to do with any issues Kuzi and I have had-----but I dont understand why Snake didnt win either? I know its probably a technicality that brand would have been too easy, but that was what the post said.
    there were a few PMs between me and jsnake and Alex. this was the exact issue discussed. I assure you all things have been worked out.
    i had the exact same concern that you did, vulchor. i did not see jsnakes original post where he put down his response until after he posted the reply after i won. you can go back through the thread and see that i sent him a pm after that post. this started a discussion about what to do about it.
    everything was worked out
    any further questions can be directed to Alex, because as far as jsnake and myself are concerned, the matter has been resolved.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Vulchor I appreciate you saying something on my behalf but Kuzi is right everything is cool. He had the spot on answer and deserves the win. I was actually trying to be a smart butt with my answer. My concern and the only reason I said anything was to ask the rules be a little more specific so as not to upset anyone in the future. It appears you read it as I did and I thought he wanted a brand name which of course would have been way too simple.

And of course thanks Alex for doing cool stuff like this for us. I hope we see the occasional contest in the future.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    kuzi16:
    Vulchor:
    Here I go sticking my nose where it doesnt belong, and this has nothing to do with any issues Kuzi and I have had-----but I dont understand why Snake didnt win either? I know its probably a technicality that brand would have been too easy, but that was what the post said.
    there were a few PMs between me and jsnake and Alex. this was the exact issue discussed. I assure you all things have been worked out.
    i had the exact same concern that you did, vulchor. i did not see jsnakes original post where he put down his response until after he posted the reply after i won. you can go back through the thread and see that i sent him a pm after that post. this started a discussion about what to do about it.
    everything was worked out
    any further questions can be directed to Alex, because as far as jsnake and myself are concerned, the matter has been resolved.
    Glad everything seemed to have been worked out! And Kuzi...congratulations, that was a great guess.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Agreed Krieg----and let us know about those beauties Kuz.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    This thread should be revived...any supporters?
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    sorry... im confused... supporters of what ?
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    kuzi16:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    sorry... im confused... supporters of what ?
    ==>Reviving this thread...there hasnt been a hit in 1year
    i thought it was just a one off contest posted by alex to pass out his personal blend (that ended up being the MoW Armada before it was released)
    i still have a few of those left. its a different size than the actual armada. its a bit shorter and if im not mistaken a bit smaller ring (by maybe one or two points)

THIS is the page that the review is on if you were interested. you may have to scroll down a bit; it is the 5th post on that page.