Guess My Smoke Contest

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    thats not an every day cigar...
    what was the special occasion?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Your the man Kuzi!
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    Congrats on the win, Kuzi. And thanks Alex for a cool contest where a relatively new cigar smoker learned a lot of cigar brands.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Congrats Kuzi!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Great guess, Kuzi, congrats.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Congrats Kuzi, post pics of your winnings!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Congratulations, Kuzi. You da man!

Marty

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Alex Svenson:
    Okay guys. Contest time. Winner gets a 5 pack of my personal blend. For the record, that is not what I am smoking right this minute which is what brings me to the contest.

Guess the cigar I am smoking right now. Beer [B] BRAND ONLYBeer [B]. You don't need to guess the size. One guess per peson per day. First eligible day is 7/6 so you can guess now since it is a hair before midnight 7/5 but it counts for your guess for tomorrow LOL. I will give you guys a new hint each day until someone gets it. I will start you guys out with 2 hints.

1. The cigar is not available for sale anywhere in the world that I know of today, but it was at one time available at most cigar shops.

2. the brand name can be found on our big list of brands, but this particular line extension is not.

Happy hunting!
    According to your post you wanted brand only and I guessed Macanudo yesterday. Maybe I misunderstood.
    jsnake:
    Alex Svenson:
    Okay guys. Contest time. Winner gets a 5 pack of my personal blend. For the record, that is not what I am smoking right this minute which is what brings me to the contest.

Guess the cigar I am smoking right now. Beer [B] BRAND ONLYBeer [B]. You don't need to guess the size. One guess per peson per day. First eligible day is 7/6 so you can guess now since it is a hair before midnight 7/5 but it counts for your guess for tomorrow LOL. I will give you guys a new hint each day until someone gets it. I will start you guys out with 2 hints.

1. The cigar is not available for sale anywhere in the world that I know of today, but it was at one time available at most cigar shops.

2. the brand name can be found on our big list of brands, but this particular line extension is not.

Happy hunting!
    According to your post you wanted brand only and I guessed Macanudo yesterday. Maybe I misunderstood.
    PM sent.
    Before this gets bent out of shape Kuzi had the right on answer and congrats. I am in no way trying to take from him. Was just pointing something out and having some fun. Due to some recent posts by individuals getting really upset by people poking fun or getting upset with a slight misunderstanding on the forums I just wanted to clarify my intentions. Things can be taken the wrong way very easily on written forums. I was just pointing something out and have a smile on my face. Having fun.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    kuzi16:
    thats not an every day cigar...
    what was the special occasion?
    Damn good guess Kuz! Congrats man.
    I am sitting here smiling while typing all of this. I was trying to kind of be like Rodney Dangerfield and say "Can't I get no respect" and I am just having some fun. Since there is no inflection of voice in written word you know people take stuff the wrong way all the time. Seems to be that alot here lately. I just want Alex to clarify next time so some idiot doesn't go around saying bad things about Ccom because they feel they got screwed. You know how people like that are. Forum trolls.

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Congratulations Kuz, if u can, let us know how you like your prize.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Kuzi harnessed his inner Yoda and used the force... We never stood a chance!

Congrats Kuzi!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Congrats, kuzi! Never would have thought it was a Macanudo though. So many people on here don't like it at all.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    sirfoster83:
    We never stood a chance!
    i agree!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Sandman1am:
    Smoke=Fire:
    j0z3r:
    Sol Cubano Sumatra. If it is still available anywhere, I sure haven't found it...really like that cigar too.
    This was one of my fav's, though long since discontinued. One I wish they'd bring back!
    That sounds delicious Joe I want 1!!!!
    Good to see you back Tony. I'll try and have one of these for you the next time you come visit and herf here in Socal.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    sirfoster83:
    Kuzi harnessed his inner Yoda and used the force... We never stood a chance!

Congrats Kuzi!
    Very impressive.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    Smoke=Fire:
    j0z3r:
    Sol Cubano Sumatra. If it is still available anywhere, I sure haven't found it...really like that cigar too.
    This was one of my fav's, though long since discontinued. One I wish they'd bring back!
    That sounds delicious Joe I want 1!!!!
    Good to see you back Tony. I'll try and have one of these for you the next time you come visit and herf here in Socal.
    Good to have a little more time to be around. That would be awesome of you Joe. Now when do I plan the next trip. I will get with you guys on the Cali Herf thread.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Congrats Kuzi! Never thought its Macanudo!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    nicely done on the guess. yes Jake, I saw that as well. I don't think you are being a troll for the record.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Kuzi, you have GOT to do a full review of A Svenson's personal blend.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    docbp87:
    +1!
    Duder2:
    docbp87:
    +1!
    well, duh....

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    so what happens if you don't like his blend......
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Here I go sticking my nose where it doesnt belong, and this has nothing to do with any issues Kuzi and I have had-----but I dont understand why Snake didnt win either? I know its probably a technicality that brand would have been too easy, but that was what the post said.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    So Alex, When are you going to put your personal blend up for sale? I think alot of folks would be interested in it!

I can see it now.... Swedish Signature Series
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Fourtotheflush:
    So Alex, When are you going to put your personal blend up for sale? I think alot of folks would be interested in it!

I can see it now.... Swedish Signature Series
    I bet since it's so limited, he probably wouldn't want to sell it. But if ever did, I would probably get a couple sticks to try.
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Vulchor:
    Here I go sticking my nose where it doesnt belong, and this has nothing to do with any issues Kuzi and I have had-----but I dont understand why Snake didnt win either? I know its probably a technicality that brand would have been too easy, but that was what the post said.
    Alex asked for a particular line extension. Macanudo has about 1,001 different line extensions so just saying Macanudo is horribly vague.

Might I suggest we not get all bent out of shape over a simple contest that Alex decided to throw up on the forums? I'm sure it was meant as a way to have a little fun. If it turns into a big griping session it will probably be the last contest Alex puts up for some time.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    No one was b!tching, just making a statement....as often here, sorry for opening my mouth.