Home General Discussion

Let's see your smoking area!

Comments

• Geno5000Geno5000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 56
    Welp, I officially hate my first member on the boards here. ;)
  • chrisd56chrisd56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 77
  • StihlheadStihlhead Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 19
    chrisd56:
    Photobucket
    Wow............ I am very jealous.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    fla-gypsy:
    Here is the gyspsy's resting spot. My humble back porch
    br>
    Well, there goes the ol' budget, Gypsy. (LOL). I showed my child bride the photo of your back porch to point out the similarity and now I've been instructed to strive for more greenery like you have. More of the overall 'comfy' look. Means I'll have to adapt my drip system and the whole nine yards. Oh, well......

Also means less budget for sour mash bourbon. Ain't life a b*tch?

Marty

• AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Here is my cigar room (aka-man room)....i have a TV and a playstation, thats were you will catch me everynight having a cigar. image This is the outside view of my man room. image
    I believe the correct term is "man cave" ;)
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Damn! You guys have some very classy looking pads! ;-)
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    chrisd56:
    Photobucket
    This is a SWEET SPOT!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Here is my cigar room (aka-man room)....i have a TV and a playstation, thats were you will catch me everynight having a cigar. image This is the outside view of my man room. image
    I am very jealous!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Here is a couple views of My Sanctuary..... There are several Vintage Cigar Ashtrays around the Yard... What do you think ?Look like a good Place for a Northern California Herf and BBQ?
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    mORE WILL BE REVEALED!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Wish I had your backyard, Red :(
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    It seems like that's a good enough place to make the trip from Southern Cali to have a herf! great looking yard Oz.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Here is a couple views of My Sanctuary..... There are several Vintage Cigar Ashtrays around the Yard... What do you think ?Look like a good Place for a Northern California Herf and BBQ?
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    mORE WILL BE REVEALED!
    I am very jealous OZ!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    surfingzeeko:
    It seems like that's a good enough place to make the trip from Southern Cali to have a herf! great looking yard Oz.
    Or even from Central California. Awesome place Oz.
    brotheradam:
    surfingzeeko:

Well Guys I am thinking about Putting together some kind of Colllege Football Saturday Gameday BBQ Herf the weatheris Good here pretty Much Year Round winter just gets a bit rainy. Im still working on the details with My WIfe. Thanks for all the Props guys, Ive worked My Ass off in that yard and its growing like Mad, those Pics were taking in june..... its like a Jungle Back there now! LOL Its Wonderful.
    Stihlhead:
    chrisd56:
    Photobucket
    Wow............ I am very jealous.

Nice
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Redtailhawkoz:
    brotheradam:
    surfingzeeko:

Well Guys I am thinking about Putting together some kind of Colllege Football Saturday Gameday BBQ Herf the weatheris Good here pretty Much Year Round winter just gets a bit rainy. Im still working on the details with My WIfe. Thanks for all the Props guys, Ive worked My Ass off in that yard and its growing like Mad, those Pics were taking in june..... its like a Jungle Back there now! LOL Its Wonderful.
    I'm only about 100 miles east of you, I'd be willing to make that drive to let you feed me while we sit back and smoke few! In fact just drove through Placerville coming back from rafting the Great American River this weekend. If I'd thought about it i'd stalk you and have swung by for a minuteman herf ;-P
  • SaVasSaVas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 250
    Oh to be able to smoke indoors. One day, one day.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    very nice backyard Oz. I still need to do some upgrades outside the covered area.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Nice pads yall got!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Note 1: I have personally enjoyed a stick in Ozzie's backyard..it is certainly every bit as beautiful as it seems!

Note 2: ChrisD56 - Oh...my...god. Is that seriously your backyard or something? Can I move in?
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    This was last night's smoke: imagePhotobucket
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    wow! you guys have some really relaxing areas to smoke. I'm hoping to have something like that one day, I for one hate smoking outside, not relaxing at all. I usually smoke in my office.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    should I take a picture of my front step and the little pile of cigar nubs next to it? /sigh wtb better smoking area
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Hayblet:
    should I take a picture of my front step and the little pile of cigar nubs next to it? /sigh wtb better smoking area
    My neighbor has a huge pot filled with cig butts. It's rather cool actually. Funny thing is, there was never anything in it. I say this because a lot of people put sand or dirt in about half or so of these things. Oh I should add that there a few of my cigar nubs in there, though half of a stick I tossed is still visible.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725

My smoking rock. Whenever possible I take a stroll thru the woods behind my place and watch the creek run while I enjoy a smoke. Winter will be hard. :(
  • StarbuckStarbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 32
    Looks like everyone has some nice spots to enjoy a smoke. Really enjoyed the pics. I can say I will be working on a deck next year off the house. Should be pretty nice when done. Will have a 42" LED outside to watch the baseball games in the summer and football games in the fall.
  • shawtdshawtd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 72
    Starbuck:
    Looks like everyone has some nice spots to enjoy a smoke. Really enjoyed the pics. I can say I will be working on a deck next year off the house. Should be pretty nice when done. Will have a 42" LED outside to watch the baseball games in the summer and football games in the fall.
    This is what I recently realized I need outside. What am I supposed to do? Watch the game through the windows?
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Oz, now I am jealous! That is a beautiful back yard, and a great place to have a herf! Wish I could afford to come visit!