Home General Discussion

Let's see your smoking area!

GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
(Photobucket is taking it's sweet time resizing a couple images, so forgive me)

I was out the other day looking at my surroundings and wondered if anyone else has a designated area they generally enjoy their cigars in. It's my little slice of heaven when I have nothing to do and time to relax.
And Last but also very important, My animals that come outside to join me :-D

Comments

• TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    It is a hot and rainy 4th here, so I was just out cleaning the inside of the car and my garage smoking area. cigar 001
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Oooo, An in the garage smoking area! Those are nice! Wish my garage wasn't so cluttered so I could do that.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    I tried this same post awhile back and was scolded for reposting heh...so I'll just link my post http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/138797.aspx
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    KCW:
    Dame it looks like your smoking area is heaven
    What lake is that?
    bigbgballz:
    What lake is that?
    Lake Winnipesaukee (NH)
    jship079:
    KCW:
    Dame it looks like your smoking area is heaven

Thanks. Yeah. It's my kind of Heaven at least!! image
    Dont tell me thas your backyard? :) if that is your one lucky....
    Very nice place , that is where i wanna live, by the water so i can wakeboard all the time!
    bigbgballz:
    Very nice place , that is where i wanna live, by the water so i can wakeboard all the time!
    My GrandFather was a very smart man! I've been summering up there since I was a baby (as my babies do now). The "Original" Cottage was built in 1966. My Dad and I built what you see there about 18 years ago or so (he's still working on it. I just enjoy it with my kids, family & friends now). It's actually out on one of the islands on the lake. So we close it up for the Winter :(
    KCW:
    bigbgballz:
    My GrandFather was a very smart man! I've been summering up there since I was a baby (as my babies do now). The "Original" Cottage was built in 1966. My Dad and I built what you see there about 18 years ago or so (he's still working on it. I just enjoy it with my kids, family & friends now). It's actually out on one of the islands on the lake. So we close it up for the Winter :(
    Thank you. I feel very lucky. I was just saying to my wife when we were driving home. "The cigars just taste better there."
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    bigharpoon:
    my deck:

Wow very nice Harpoon but I would hate to have to power wash and stain that bad boy.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Got this night before last at Target 75% off! Put together and broke in the set with my first Man O War. It was a Ruination. I was gonna wait until I do my badge to try any of the series but I was dying to try it and thought this was a perfect occassion!

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    KCW:
    bigbgballz:
    What lake is that?
    Lake Winnipesaukee (NH)

My wife and I flew back east a few years ago to do some leaf peepin' at the fall colors in the New England area and we spent a night at a B&B on Lake Winnipesaukee. One of my brothers and his wife had stayed there and recommended it highly.

BIG mistake! It appeared the owner and his wife were having harsh words with one another when we arrived and the result was a pair of surly hosts who we (thankfully) saw little of. The room was so small that we both couldn't walk past the foot of the bed at the same time and the breakfast(?) consisted of a bagel and juice. WHOOPEE1!!

On the plus side, though, the lake was very pretty.

Marty

jlmarta:
    KCW:
    bigbgballz:
    What lake is that?
    Lake Winnipesaukee (NH)

My wife and I flew back east a few years ago to do some leaf peepin' at the fall colors in the New England area and we spent a night at a B&B on Lake Winnipesaukee. One of my brothers and his wife had stayed there and recommended it highly.

BIG mistake! It appeared the owner and his wife were having harsh words with one another when we arrived and the result was a pair of surly hosts who we (thankfully) saw little of. The room was so small that we both couldn't walk past the foot of the bed at the same time and the breakfast(?) consisted of a bagel and juice. WHOOPEE1!!

On the plus side, though, the lake was very pretty.

Marty

Sounds like your Brother recommended the wrong B&B.. Where on the Lake were you???
    As I recall, it was toward the south end of the lake. Possibly in the Alton area. I'd have to dig out a map to be more precise at the moment. I remember we started near the lower corner of Maine, zig-zagged north through NH and then south through VT.

Marty

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Here is the gyspsy's resting spot. My humble back porch
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    bigharpoon:
    my deck:

Gorgeous!
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    When the weather cooperates, I usually find a nice spot by the water. Here are two of my more recent spots (BTW, I usually prefer to have a coffee shop close by so I can grab a cup to go and stroll to my 'spot'). imageimage
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    here's my area, it ain't much, but it's better than nothing:

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    It's actually really cool seeing your guy's spaces! all very classy! Gypsy, however, I want to murder you, because that area is just beautiful with all the plants. Better keep that crap maintained though or it'll be spiderbite city.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    fla-gypsy:
    Here is the gyspsy's resting spot. My humble back porch
    Those look like Cracker Barrel Rocking Chairs....
  • Geno5000Geno5000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 56
    You guys are a bunch of lucky ducks. I am not allowed to smoke at my apartment. Not even outside on my patio, though I'll give you one guess how much I follow THAT rule. One day I WILL have a man cave with killer ventilation.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    GadwinDuil:
    It's actually really cool seeing your guy's spaces! all very classy! Gypsy, however, I want to murder you, because that area is just beautiful with all the plants. Better keep that crap maintained though or it'll be spiderbite city.
    I will get you guys a full shot of all the greenery, you can't quite see it all in that pic. I live in a very quiet neighborhood and it can get downright peaceful out there at night.
    I don't have quite the greenery that you do, Gypsy, but great minds must run in the same track - check the similarity of the patio structure itself. Even the uprights are similar.

There's a small pond at one end, just out from under the patio cover

>br> A better shot of the pond... The tinkling water is really relaxing

And this last one is just a part of the ambiance

Marty